Senior Business Development Manager
Growth (Sales & Marketing) – Strategy & Expansion /
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
We’re looking for a brilliant and dynamic Senior Business Development Manager to win new business for Onfido. Part of our Singapore office, you’ll identify and cultivate relationships with large enterprise clients across South East Asia.
Owning the end-to-end sales cycle, you’ll lead on all aspects of deal execution including prioritisation of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation. In this way, you’ll become an Onfido subject matter expert in multiple sectors.
Delivering strong growth against agreed targets will also require you to collaborate widely with Onfido colleagues both local and global - Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), Solutions Engineers, Client Service Managers, Product, Marketing and Partnerships. In doing so, you’ll helping us smash our goal of 1 billion verifications by 2025.
As a Senior Business Development Manager at Onfido you will be involved in:
- Business development - driving and owning the full end-to-end sales cycle from identifying prospective clients to closing business opportunities across a range of industry sectors.
- Market research - prospecting and identifying leads, leveraging personal networks and working with Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Pipeline management - leading all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation.
- Community engagement - becoming a subject matter expert, able to expand your network by representing Onfido in your target industry sectors.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who has a combination of:
- Extensive experience in solution/ technology selling in a fast paced and competitive market - managing and executing the end to end process
- Experience in carrying a quota and hitting sales targets
- Domain expertise in customer service or customer experience applications
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement
- Driven - You possess a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities, strong business acumen
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment to establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Life Page!
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.