Growth (Sales & Marketing) – Sales /
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
You'll be part of the Growth group alongside Marketing, Inside Sales, Account Management & Partnerships and Discovery & Expansion.
You're a driven and experienced Account Executive and will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer happiness. You will showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will actively address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales by crafting and maintaining high quality company-client relationships with large Tier 1 Enterprise clients across Germany.
This is a rare opportunity to help drive our business development efforts in an exciting space where ID verification remains a real blocker for Financial Services and On-Demand companies.
Onfido is in hyper-growth mode. That means everyone who joins us today needs to be ready for personal hyper-growth.
As an Account Executive at Onfido you will be doing:
- Business development - being responsible for the full end to end sales cycle from identifying prospective clients to closing strong business opportunities across a variety of different verticals
- Market research - working with Marketing and Inside Sales to prospect and identify leads as well as utilise networks
- Pipeline management - lead all aspects of deal execution, including prioritization of deals, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring and negotiation
- Community engagement - understand development in the dynamic world of a tech start-ups and an industry sector worth targeting
We’re looking for an Account Executive who have a combination of:
- Extensive technical and product knowledge of selling a solution or SaaS in the DACH region
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Strong background in owning and leading the sales cycle end to end
- Exposure to selling to Tier 1 Enterprise clients
- Well-connected with the tech startup ecosystem and passionate about technology trends
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Experience in owning and managing the sales cycle end-to-end
- Consistent achievement of hitting and exceeding targets
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Life Page!
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.