Head of BPO Training
Business Operations – Business Process Outsourcing /
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
Lead our team of trainers! The role will be extremely important as will be responsible for training and enhancing competencies of our employees. The Training manager will be planning and implementing training programs and workshops in a way that is interesting and useful to our employees and enhance performance to meet business goals.
As our Head of BPO Training at Onfido your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses
- Based on research (TNI), plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees to do their Job effectively
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers
- Make trainers' and roll out schedules
- Standardised new onboarding Training program with BPOs across all sites
- Creating and implementing standardized SOPs for all BPOs
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
- Track employee success and progress
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
- Prepare and deliver training coursesImplement training KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on training program OKRs
We’re looking for a BPO Training Manager who has a combination of:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Training lead or similar role with experience of designing training programs and workshops
- Ability to lead a full training cycle
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods
- Excellent decision making and organisational skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Outstanding managerial skills
- Great team leader
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Life Page!
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.