Senior Product Manager
Remote - France /
Technology – Product /
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
Onfido’s goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoer’s are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together and where neuro diversity is understood.
You’ll be part of a mature Product organisation, with strong leadership and mission owning the full roadmap and delivery of the five company product lines. Product is colocated with Engineering in our London headquarters and Lisbon and is supported by Product Design, Machine Learning Research, and Business Intelligence.
This role will be based in the Document Verification line of business, which enables the core technology to enable document identification, classification, data extraction and fraud detection.
Specifically, this role will play an integral role in the Document Platform team within Document Verification, which provides infrastructure, services and tooling common to the other delivery teams within the line of business. Our mandates are automation, efficiency and providing self-service capabilities; our guiding principles are to act as a decision authority whilst advocating best practice by using our technology and domain expertise.
The role will involve
- Developing a deep understanding of internal users needs, so as to be able to best provide the tools, services and platform performance they need to deliver outstanding customer experiences
- Creating a strong vision for the Platform domain, aligning both the team and wider stakeholders to ensure buy-in
- Strategic and tactical roadmapping and planning - developing and prioritising the plans for implementationPrototyping and development - working with designers and engineers to provide product requirements for proposed features
- Releasing - Planning, communicating, and rolling out releases and functionality
- Agile delivery approaches - augmenting, refining and prioritising backlogs and verifying sprint deliverables
- Collaboration - working with other Product Managers and our Tech function to improve internal processes
What we're hoping to see highlighted on your CV and application:
- An established Product Manager with several major cycles (multi-quarter) of defining a product, deploying it and managing it operationally within a technical domain
- Experience working with technically complex domains, architectures and products combined with an ability to drive product discussions in these areas
- Evidence of a structured approach to identifying the right priorities for users
- Able to ask the right questions, and listen carefully to the relevant answers
- Creative problem solver with a holistic mindset - connecting the dots, systematic in structuring them and detail-oriented in specifying them
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements
- Action-oriented and able to motivate teams and colleagues towards achieving goals
- A highly empathetic, collaborative and growth mindset
- Experience with a startup or scaleup
- Experience with large companies (enterprises), either as an employee, service provider, vendor, etc. and thereby familiarity with their processes and workflows
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning experience
- Developer or related experience a plus
To be a great fit at Onfido, we look for individuals who share our values. We have over 35 nationalities in our growing team, making this an exciting and culturally enriching place to work. Check out the team and Life at Onfido!
Where you will be:
At Onfido, we have a distributed workforce.
For this role, you can work in any EU country where we have a legal entity. We have a hybrid model, and you can choose to work fully-remote, or come to our offices! We let all of our employees choose what’s best for them.
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Careers Page!
Please note: Onfidoers are all working from home for the time being. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.