Company Operations Manager
Business Operations – Operations /
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
Onfido is in hyper-growth mode. That means everyone who joins us today needs to be ready for personal hyper-growth.
As a Company Operations Manager at Onfido you will:
- Work across our Business Operations Group to identify and implement step-change improvements to our internal operations and processes
- Be part of a specialist team of Operations experts in our London office, responsible for ensuring our processes and operations are as effective, efficient and scalable as possible - critical to facilitating our rapid growth
- Work closest with our People, Finance and Legal teams, but will also interact with teams across our Growth and Tech departments, too
- Have end-to-end ownership of improvement projects: identifying improvement areas, developing data-driven solutions, and delivering the work to make those solutions stick
- Be supported by a Lead with many years of operational Consulting experience, that will help nurture your ongoing development and growth
- 50% delivery actions, data analysis and developing solutions
- 30% project planning and project management
- 20% stakeholder management
As a guide you can expect your role to be loosely oriented as follows, though this may flex throughout the role depending on requirements:
This is a diverse and flexible role that is expected to shift and adapt with the growing needs of the business. You will quickly become responsible for the identification and delivery of cross-functional improvement projects across the wider Company Operations Function: Finance, People, Recruitment, and Legal teams.
We're looking for a Company Operations Manager who has a combination of:
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong record of academic achievement, preferably in a STEM subject
- The ability to draw meaningful insights from an ocean of information
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to take on responsibility early
- Real self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively across multiple functions
- A comprehensive understanding of change management, supported by examples of “taking people on the journey” to make change stick
- A highly flexible and adaptable approach
- Ideally several years’ experience in operations improvement, whether internally or with a reputable consultancy (desirable but not essential)
- Experience working with finance processes, HR processes, recruitment processes and legal processes (desirable but not essential)
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Life Page!
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.