Business Operations – Finance /
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
Onfido is in hyper-growth mode. That means everyone who joins us today needs to be ready for personal hyper-growth. As a Finance Manager at OnFido you will be an integral part of our Finance team. Your ability to complete regular tasks timely, whilst driving process efficiencies and representing Finance to internal and external stakeholders is key to the role.
As a Finance Manager at Onfido your responsibilities will include:
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices for all entities
- Management of our new purchase order system
- Weekly bank and credit card reconciliations
- Dealing with financial queries from both our suppliers and employees
- Processing employee expenses
- cost centre reporting to monitor actual spend and variance to budget
- Meetings with budget holders to discuss current and future spend
- Bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, fixed asset depreciation, and balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
- Responsible for preparing relevant year end schedules for auditing purposes
At month end and year end close you will deliver;
In addition there will be regular ad hoc requests from the business, preparation for annuals audits and input into the creation of new budgets
We’re looking for an Finance Manager who has the following skills & experience:
- Strong accounting skills; you will be part qualified in accountancy with the desire to complete either your ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Prior experience in a similar Accounts Payable position, within a wider Finance team
- Experience using NetSuite accounting software
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player who can adapt to a changing environment
- Strong communicator with the confidence to manage both internal and external stakeholders
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Life Page!
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.