Senior FP&A Analyst
Business Operations – Finance /
Fixed Term Contract
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
Onfido is in hyper-growth mode. That means everyone who joins us today needs to be ready for personal hyper-growth.
We’re looking for an experienced professional to join us as Senior FP&A Analyst to play a huge part in our rapid growth plans. This position will be a fixed term maternity cover for six months.
You'll have the experience to come up with ideas for improvement, and the confidence and energy to drive them through. In this role you report to the Director of Commercial Finance and support the global commercial finance and FP&A team, with thorough knowledge and experience of running financial planning and analysis functions. You will be overseeing day-to-day operations of FP&A team alongside with Dir. of Commercial Finance
As a Senior FP&A Analyst at Onfido you will:
- Lead and continually improve annual budgeting processes, financial projection, monthly and quarterly business performance updates ( including presenting)
- Continue to improve (or build) and update the 3YP model.
- Responsible for identifying trend ( with insights) of KPIs for a typical SaaS company, especially on GM and volume
- Provide financial analysis and decision support to Sales and Marketing teams.
- Standardise time table on global planning and forecasting process and procedure by leveraging internal planning tool (Adaptive Insights)
- Ad-hoc Financial performance reporting
As a Senior FP&A Analyst at Onfido you will have a combination of:
- Strong commercial FP&A experience, gained in a similar role
- Minimum Post qualified +3Yrs (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or MBA or equivalent
- Strong personal integrity and work ethic
- Strong communication skills and total delivery ownership
- Ability to manage, influence and present to stakeholders including C-level executives and board members
- Knowledge of the financial reporting processes
- Strong systems and data skills (including advanced Excel & GSuite) are essential
- Experience of Adaptive Insights would be an advantage.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Life Page!
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.