Head of Vendor BPO Transactional Quality
Business Operations – Business Process Outsourcing /
Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We've received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we're just getting started.
The Head of Vendor BPO Transactional Quality will be responsible for auditing internal and external processes, communications and policies on behalf of the Onfido. Their goal is to ensure that every product or service a company provides meets a set of standards which are determined based on customer expectations.
As Head of Vendor BPO Transactional Quality your responsibilities will include:
- Developing transactional quality control processes.
- Evaluating BPO Performance and preparing strategic and tactical roadmap for quality excellence
- Running transactional and strategic quality projects with BPOs to deliver outstanding business results.
- Providing product specifications inputs based on Qualitative data
- Monitoring and evaluating internal SOP processes.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.Reporting to internal management on quality standard issues.
We’re looking for a Head of Vendor BPO Transactional Quality who has the following experience:
- Running Quality projects with BPOs to deliver outstanding business results.
- Six sigma green belts and above is essential.
- Transactional quality data analysis and statistical aptitude with experience making recommendations and improvements based on analysis.
- Examining the quality of raw data that are used in production. (Slice and dice raw data and analyse).
- Engaging with BPO partners and gathering product feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
- Quality control certification advantageous.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Life Page!
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Please note: We are now all working from home. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.