Remote Australia /
Aglet today is a digital sneaker collection game, powered by step-counting and an ever expanding catalogue of virtual sneakers. Tomorrow, Aglet will revolutionize how we play games, how we interact with brands, and how the next Virgil Abloh will be discovered.
Aglet is powered by Onlife, a bold company and vision dedicated to inspiring the world to Play Life via a series of gamified overlays of our real, location based, context-rich lives, as we live them. We think we’ve only scratched the surface of evolving our augmented lives - starting with sneakers and streetwear. We believe that “the street” is where the community is - and today, the street is in games. We consider our current app only “gamified.” Our next steps will lead Aglet to provide vastly deeper challenges, storylines, and exhilaration from collection, trading, and creating.
We are a fully remote, creative team distributed around the globe looking for novel ways to bring the metaverse to life.
We’re looking for a Delivery Manager to oversee the development and delivery of projects and provide a detailed view of work being done, monitor progress, and help the team come up with solutions when blocked. You will synchronise projects and releases across multiple development teams while encouraging them to do their best work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Apply different dev approaches (Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall) that best suit the situation and business goals.
- Synchronises the work across multiple teams, including testing and validation prior to release, working with a release manager.
- Aid the team in improving overall velocity and coordinating delivery timings with Product Manager
- Help remove blockers and provide more information to the development teams as questions arise.
- Guide Software Engineering team on adapting to changing priorities.
- Support Product Manager in coordinating project delivery and keeping stakeholders updated.
- Facilitate product team alignment, conflict resolution and helping new teams integrate.
- Own backlog and translate requirements into tasks/stories.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience as a Delivery Manager or in a similar role.
- You have excellent communication skills and can translate technical jargon into digestible information for stakeholders.
- You enjoy driving projects to completion while achieving business goals.
- You have excellent organisational skills.
- You have a great attention to detail.
- You enjoy coordinating and working with teams in different timezones
- You have strong problem solving skills.
TOOLS WE US
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote position with flexible hours that suit your needs
- Additional time off between Christmas and New Years
- Budget for home office setup
- Paid parental leave
WE'RE BIG ON VISION AND VALUES.
Our vision is to create an onlife world that blends the physical and digital. Our values guide how we work, make decisions and engage with one another.
Open to Play. Think BIG and weird; Approach problems and ideas with wonder; fearlessly develop and deliver on interesting ideas.
Get Clear. Understand the game you are playing; Ask for help and direction when you need it; Communicate clearly and take notes.
Get it Right. Freedom and comfort to disagree; Proactively share and show your work; Demonstrate vulnerability by sharing uncertainty and challenges.
Radical Ownership. Don’t wait to be told what to do - own your space and make things happen; Own your mistakes and learn from them; Give meaningful feedback to the person who needs to hear it.
Be Active. Show up and participate; Build a community; Invest in your own physical and mental well-being - when you need a break, take a break.
We’re building a new platform that gives a voice to underrepresented creatives. To do that, we are building a team that models the type of world we're trying to create, one that is rich in different perspectives and backgrounds. We encourage all applicants to apply particularly if you are from an under-represented community or have followed an unconventional path to get to where you are - we want to hear from you!