Product Marketing Manager
Melbourne, Victoria /
Aglet today is a digital sneaker collection game, powered by step-counting and an ever expanding catalogue of virtual sneakers. Tomorrow, Aglet will revolutionize how we play games, how we interact with brands, and how the next Virgil Abloh will be discovered.
Aglet is powered by Onlife, a bold company and vision dedicated to inspiring the world to Play Life via a series of gamified overlays of our real, location based, context-rich lives, as we live them. We think we’ve only scratched the surface of evolving our augmented lives - starting with sneakers and streetwear. We believe that “the street” is where the community is - and today, the street is in games. We consider our current app only “gamified.” Our next steps will lead Aglet to provide vastly deeper challenges, storylines, and exhilaration from collection, trading, and creating.
We are a fully remote, creative team distributed around the globe looking for novel ways to bring the metaverse to life.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. As the Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the marketing of an upcoming token that will be integrated into our mobile game!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
* Defining the token marketing strategy and meeting KPIs to drive growth
* Strategising, leading and executing on a compelling marketing vision for the token through go-to-* market planning complete with multiple beats (e.g. awareness, hype, teaser, launch etc.)
* Developing strong media and PR relationships focused on the top crypto publications
* Driving and managing our crypto partnerships/influencer strategy
* Increasing our penetration in target communities and geographies
* Collaborating with stakeholders across the Foundation, Publishing, Partnerships, Product, Design and Engineering teams to turn our roadmap into meaningful market moments when related to token
* Conducting regular research to share new marketing strategies and inform best practises
*Contributing to thoughtful tweet threads, blog posts and more on topics related to the token across web3, blockchain and/or gaming.
* A marketing all-rounder with experience in marketing strategy, public relations and/or influencer marketing
* Developed and executed on marketing and go-to-market strategies with quantifiable achievements
* Built relationships with leading media and PR publications, with a track record of successfully representing companies in fast-paced, complex, high-stakes environments
Have a deep understanding of web3, cryptocurrency, NFTs, the metaverse and the blockchain ecosystem
* Strong project management, stakeholder management and organizational skills with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
* Ability to break down ambiguous problems and create strategic solutions with a clear, structured process in mindIntellectual curiosity that can adapt to any situation and quickly learn new things
* An entrepreneurial spirit, including ability to work independently and autonomously.
* Experience with drafting compelling tweet threads, blog posts and more on the web3, blockchain and/or gaming space
* A demonstrated involvement in existing web3 or crypto projects (e.g. DAOs, start-ups, NFT communities)
* Depth of experience in mobile gaming, metaverse platforms or blockchain gaming
* Previous experience working in the blockchain ecosystem
* Successfully launched one or more crypto-native projects
* Evidence of growing a product from zero to one
* Understanding of Asian markets with business proficiency in Japanese or Korean languages.
As part of your application, please attached a cover letter demonstrating your experience against the criteria set out above.
WE'RE BIG ON VISION AND VALUES.
Our vision is to create an onlife world that blends the physical and digital. Our values guide how we work, make decisions and engage with one another.
Open to Play. Think BIG and weird; Approach problems and ideas with wonder; fearlessly develop and deliver on interesting ideas.
Get Clear. Understand the game you are playing; Ask for help and direction when you need it; Communicate clearly and take notes.
Get it Right. Freedom and comfort to disagree; Proactively share and show your work; Demonstrate vulnerability by sharing uncertainty and challenges.
Radical Ownership. Don’t wait to be told what to do - own your space and make things happen; Own your mistakes and learn from them; Give meaningful feedback to the person who needs to hear it.
Be Active. Show up and participate; Build a community; Invest in your own physical and mental well-being - when you need a break, take a break.
We’re building a new platform that gives a voice to underrepresented creatives. To do that, we are building a team that models the type of world we're trying to create, one that is rich in different perspectives and backgrounds. We encourage all applicants to apply particularly if you are from an under-represented community or have followed an unconventional path to get to where you are - we want to hear from you!