Anywhere in the USA /
Corporate – Talent Acquisition /
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong communication skills.
I am an expert in using Boolean searches to find top talent.
I am Captain Dependable – hiring managers ask for me by name.
I thrive in innovative & collaborative environments.
I am the master of creatively identifying and engaging talent in the market.
I always have insight into my hiring manager's needs and excel at finding those "unicorns."
I am a true collaborator - I am always working with others to come up with the best solution possible.
I closely track business developments in the consulting industry.
OnPrem Solution Partners has hit several exciting cultural milestones (e.g., named by both Great Place to Work & Fortune Magazine as a Best Workplace in Consulting & Professional Services) and we're seeking an experienced Sourcing Recruiter, with strong direct sourcing skills, to help us find the talent to reach the next level. This is a special opportunity to make a visible and important contribution to the continued success of the firm.
The role is primarily responsible for sourcing and marketing to passive Experienced Hire candidates from the consulting industry; there may be a need to support campus recruiting efforts. Developing success with direct sourcing of passive candidates, and a deep understanding of management consulting and technology services are critical keys to success in this role.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 0-2 years of passive candidate sourcing experience, large consulting or professional services firm experience preferred
- Understanding of the standard consulting roles in a technology consulting organization
- Strong passive candidate sourcing and engagement skills are a must
- Ability to create and track recruiting metrics
- Ability to occasionally work outside normal business hours for recruiting events
- Ability to work remote & independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- The ability to travel up to 10% for team meetings
- Experience with ATS navigation and data maintenance
- Experience with recruiting processes and documentation that are EEO-compliant
- Experience in the Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products & Retail industries
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.