Talent Acquisition Specialist
Anywhere in the USA /
Corporate – People /
I am the queen/king of being organized/structured.
I am the master of accomplishing items on my to-do list.
I am Captain Dependable – hiring managers ask for me by name.
I always have insight on what my hiring manager needs and excel at finding those "unicorns."
I am a true collaborator - always working with others to come up with the best solution possible.
We’re in the business of making businesses better - people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end solution provider focused on connecting disparate parts of an organization with technology. We strategize, advise, design, develop, and integrate digital solutions.
Experts in Digital Supply Chain, IP Management, CRM, AI, and Data & Analytics, we do Strategic Planning, Roadmaps, ROI Analysis, Change Management, Process Transformation. We do Solution Evaluation, Implementation, Data Sanitation and Migration. We do Custom Development including UX/UI Design, Product development, and DevOps.
Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and tacticians. Strategists and technologists. We bring the perfect balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and tech chops to every problem. We’re 200+ people strong and growing in four geographic territories.
We believe in acting with integrity. In doing what you say you’re going to do. In being upfront, honest and sincere. In bringing your best to the table always. We’re the team you want to be on, and who you want on your team.
This makes us an exciting place to work, particularly if you’re entrepreneurial at heart.
OnPrem Solution Partners has continued to grow, making the Inc 500 list and the Consulting Magazine List of Fastest Growing Consulting Firms and we're seeking an experienced full-cycle recruiter, with strong direct sourcing skills, to help us reach the next level. This is a special opportunity to make a visible and important contribution to the continued success of the firm.
The role is primarily responsible for full-cycle recruiting (e.g., sourcing, screening, interview scheduling, candidate management, applicant tracking, offer preparation, and reporting) of experienced-hire candidates from the consulting industry and will support campus recruiting efforts. Demonstrated success with direct sourcing passive candidates and a deep understanding of management consulting and technology services are critical keys to success in this role.
If you thrive in environments of innovation, collaboration, leading and integrity then consider OnPrem. Do you closely track business developments in the consulting industry? Great! If people describe you as among the best in creatively identifying and engaging top talent in the market, then please read on and apply!
The role will ideally be based in or near Los Angeles but remotely located candidates near metro US cities will be considered. This is a full-time regular position but contractor arrangements may be considered.
- 2-5 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience (sourcing, interviewing, scheduling interviews, tracking applicants, and offers)
- Recruiter is responsible for scheduling all rounds of interviews
- Ability to create and track recruiting metrics
- Strong passive candidate sourcing and engagement skills are a must
- Experience optimizing and scaling up recruiting functions is a plus
- The ability to travel approximately 10% is required for attending meetings and campus recruiting activities
- Ability to work outside normal business hours for recruiting events and fall/spring campus recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills are a must
- Strong experience with ATS navigation and data maintenance
- Experience ensuring that the recruiting processes and documentation comply with all EEO guidelines
- Consulting firm experience and understand the roles of Analyst, Consultant, Senior Consultant, Project Manager, Senior Manager in strategy consulting firms and/or technology consulting firms
We’re looking for business and technology leaders… people that are “type A” without the edge and are willing to contribute fresh ideas, not just things they’ve heard before. We’re also looking for someone who is fun, hard-working, isn’t afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and work on any task, is a team player, is entrepreneurial and can work hard AND play hard.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).