Senior Consultant - Digital Supply Chain - Digital Asset Management - LA
Los Angeles, CA /
Consulting – Digital Media Supply Chain /
I am passionate about digital supply chain, and making the entire process of digital content creation through management and distribution more efficient and streamlined.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
I am consultative in nature and have a passion for and experience in helping my clients to succeed.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
I love to help plan or lead client-facing meetings.
I thrive when working with senior-level members of my team to ensure project goals are met.
I am passionate about the company I work for and love to help with internal initiatives.
I bring an innovative spirit and a superior work ethic to every engagement.
I excel when working with a team, even when faced with demanding deadlines.
As an OnPrem Senior Consultant with Digital Supply Chain experience, you will dive deep into the client business, working alongside a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or a project manager. You will engage in different types of consulting projects ranging from the formulation and analysis of business, process, and organizational strategies, to the implementation of technology solutions. You will provide initial reviews of deliverables, identify risks/issues and provide mitigation strategies, give project status to your Project Manager and/or client, and assist with or lead client meetings (e.g. stakeholder interviews, workshops, status updates, etc.)
Our consultants work at our client sites. As with all consultants, you should be willing to travel on occasion for work. In this role, you may have an opportunity to mentor junior resources.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 3-5+ years System Implementation, SDLC, Integration, and Project Management experience
- 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred
- 2+ years of implementation experience for DSC/DAM or other digital media delivery solutions over the full lifecycle (analysis, design, develop, test, deploy, support) at a consulting / professional services firm
- Experience managing storage and network solutions to be able to support large file distribution
- Knowledge of numerous file formats and codecs with a focus on video
- Experience with localization use cases
- Demonstrated ability to manage upwards and communicate with leadership
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, cross-functional resources and business stakeholders to understand and document business requirements
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage custom development project delivery based on business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields
- Experience in Media & Entertainment/Broadcast and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
- Experience setting up security policies, users, roles, and groups within a DAM system
- Agile or Scrum Trained and/or Certified
- OpenText experience
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.