Integration Architect - Mulesoft
Austin, Texas /
Innovation Development Center – CRM / Salesforce Development /
I am a self-starter who enjoys solving problems.
I have a proven track record of shaping best practices for my team.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
I bring an innovative spirit and a superior work ethic to every engagement.
I thrive when collaborating with teammates.
I am organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
I am energized by working within teams that expect continuous improvement.
I’m looking for a workplace that will fuel my desire to continue learning, and appreciate my ability to throw in a good joke or two!
We’re looking for an experienced Integration Architect with Mulesoft experience to join our team! You’ll work directly with leadership to help create engineering policies, assist in scoping out technical project proposals, present solutions to clients and OnPrem team members, and shape the kind of technologies that we use. You'll work closely with our management consulting practice to drive projects forward, being mindful of timelines & budgets.
Additional job functions may include: Participating in process and requirement analysis for providing Mulesoft-specific recommendations, creating solution architecture Documents, owning and facilitating source and target system design sessions, developing integrations on MuleSoft platform using application API or connectors, and designing, developing and maintaining business process and service orchestration.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
The IDC is our Innovation Development Center located in Austin, Texas. Here we build custom software using modern technologies to solve complex business problems for our clients where an offshore model would not be successful. We believe the best products and services are realized by knowledgeable tight-knit teams aligned to a shared purpose and understanding. We work hard every day for ourselves and for our clients and are honored to be recognized by Fortune magazine as #8 on their Best Workplaces in Texas 2019 and Great Place to Work as one of their 2019 Best Workplaces in Texas!
- 10+ years of service oriented architecture development experience
- 6+ years of experience working as lead developer in Mulesoft AnyPoint Suite: Mule Management Console, Anypoint Registry, MUnit tests
- 4+ years of experience integrating Salesforce with enterprise applications like SAP, Oracle, etc.
- Certifications: Mulesoft Certified Developer, Mulesoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate, Mulesoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional, Mulesoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate
- Expert in integration architecture and patterns, RAML, OKTA, Odata, Orchestration, and Microservices
- Experience with common enterprise security protocols and authentication implementation
- Hands-on experience leading architecture and system topology discussion based on industry best practices
- Experience with providing ROM and detailed estimates (effort and staff) based on requirements
- Experience in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with leadership capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Media and Entertainment and/or Consumer Products Industry Experience
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability (physical or mental), national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, family history or genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, political affiliation, other non-merit based factors, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. OnPrem applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.