Technical Delivery Manager - Salesforce
New York, New York /
Consulting – CRM / Salesforce /
I am a certified Salesforce Trailblazer with a passion for helping clients achieve rapid business value and long-term success.
I am consultative in nature and have a passion for and experience in helping my clients to succeed.
I love to manage people, timelines, tasks, issues and risks.
I bring both EQ and IQ to every engagement.
I am the master of executing projects with quality.
I thrive on driving complex programs and building consensus amongst E- and C-level executives.
I am highly dependable; clients ask for me by name and see me as one of their own.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
I excel when working with a team, even when faced with demanding deadlines.
As an OnPrem Salesforce Technical Delivery Manager with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Delivery Management experience, you will engage in several Salesforce Technology projects ranging from from the delivery of CRM technology solutions, including end-to-end testing & deployment, to the formulation of organizational and process strategy. You will dive deep into the client business, working alongside a project team of analysts, consultants, senior consultants, managers, and/or client resources. You will identify risks and provide mitigation strategies, conduct deliverable reviews and give feedback, and lead your team through hands-on example. You are expected to facilitate sessions across the executive levels of client organizations.
Our Managers build and maintain strong client relationships while identifying opportunities beyond their current engagements, help mentor and develop exceptional talent within our firm, and contribute to other growth areas such as recruiting, strategy, and/or methodology enhancement. You will work in a number of industries, but will have a primary focus on the M&E and Consumer Products & Retail industries. As with all consultants, you should be willing and expect to travel on occasion for work.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 7+ years System Implementation, SDLC, Integration, and Project Management experience
- 5+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred
- 8+ full Salesforce implementations as a Technical Delivery Manager
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Certified Technical Architect highly preferred
- Baseline understanding of SFDC User Setup, Permissions & Security
- Experience managing teams through client-facing activities such as requirements gathering, stakeholder workshops, and deliverable review/approval sessions
- Experience leading business development initiatives
- Experience in project planning, including building and managing to project plans, budgeting, resource allocation, and reporting status to clients and internal teams
- Trained on process and/or technology methodologies (e.g. Lean Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Agile implementation, Waterfall model)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Experience in Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products & Retail industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.