Manager - Digital Media Supply Chain
Los Angeles, CA /
Consulting – Digital Media Supply Chain /
I am passionate about digital supply chain, and making the entire process of digital content creation through management and distribution more efficient and streamlined.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills.
I am consultative in nature and have a passion for and experience in helping my clients to succeed.
I love to manage people, timelines, tasks, issues and risks. I am an expert at motivating my team to have fun, learn more, and deliver.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
I can identify project opportunities and make recommendations for new work based on my thorough knowledge of client needs.
I bring an innovative spirit and a superior work ethic to every engagement.
As an OnPrem Project Manager, you will dive deep into the client business, working alongside a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or senior consultants. You will engage in different types of consulting projects ranging from the formulation and analysis of business, process, and organizational strategies, to the implementation of technology solutions. The methodologies will range depending on client preference. Facilitating sessions with client executives, you will identify risks and provide mitigation strategies, conduct deliverable reviews and give feedback, and lead your team through hands-on example. Our managers build and maintain strong client relationships while identifying opportunities beyond her or his current engagement, help mentor and develop exceptional talent within our firm, and contribute to other growth areas such as recruiting, strategy, and/or methodology enhancement.
Our consultants work at our client sites. As with all consultants, you should be willing to travel on occasion for work. We work in a number of fields, but have a primary focus on the Media & Entertainment industry.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 5-7+ years System Implementation, SDLC, Integration, and Project Management experience
- 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred
- 5+ years experience managing the full implementation lifecycle (analysis, design, develop, test, deploy, support) for Digital Media Supply Chain, including Digital Asset Management systems or other digital media delivery solutions
- Experience managing storage and network solutions to support large file distribution, and experience with localization use cases
- Knowledge of numerous file formats and codecs with a focus on video
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, cross-functional resources and business stakeholders to understand and document business requirements
- Experience in project planning, including building and managing to project plans, budgeting, resource allocation, and reporting status to clients and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration or other related fields
- Experience in any Digital Asset Management systems, including but not limited to: OpenText Media Management (OTMM), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), MediaBeacon, Adam Systems, Nuxeo
- Experience in Media & Entertainment/Broadcast and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
- Agile or Scrum Experience
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.