Los Angeles, CA /
Corporate – Marketing /
We are looking for a charismatic, imaginative and driven Marketing Manager to help grow our marketing organization. You will thrive if you are that person who brings a balance of EQ and IQ to every situation, you have an eye for both big picture and detail, you value critical thinking alongside creativity. You believe in follow through; in acting with honesty and sincerity. You turn occasion into opportunity. You know that you’re strong as an individual, yet that through a team, the possibilities are endless.
This is a hands-on role that requires deep experience in digital marketing, product messaging and excellent project management skills. You will be responsible for leading the execution of digital marketing campaigns, social media content, sales material development, Website content and maintenance, and pulling / reporting data analytics for all digital programs and activities.
You should have a strong grasp of the most current online and offline marketing strategies and be able to drive them from concept to execution. You should consider yourself an expert at using digital marketing tools such as: Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, Social Studio, Leadfeeder (or similar), Campaign manager and other popular digital marketing systems. You will work directly with the Head of Marketing and various team members and vendors to launch campaigns and other marketing initiatives on-time and on-budget.
This is a remote position. Some travel may be required for marketing events and meetings.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- Execute traditional and digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Develop and coordinate social media content across all channels
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing initiatives and assess against goals (ROI & KPIs)
- Co-develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing programs and activities across all channels
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create targeted landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide recommendations for adoption where appropriate.
- Execute strategies that drive customers to the OnPrem website
- Oversee email marketing and lead nurturing efforts.
- Work with the sales team on lead qualification, marketing-to-sales handoff processes, etc.
- Help coordinate events and tradeshows as relevant
- Spearhead partnership marketing opportunities with business partners as needed
- Minimum 5-7 years of proven work experience in digital and traditional marketing
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing digital programs and using related analytics tools to measure results
- Highly creative with experience in leveraging various messaging to different target audiences to engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with a content management system
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, SEO and ad serving tools
- Exceptional project management skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task easily
- Working knowledge of Adobe creative suite products
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed
- Ability to work from home
- Ability to travel as needed for marketing events and meetings
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or related field
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability (physical or mental), national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, family history or genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, political affiliation, other non-merit based factors, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. OnPrem applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.