Manager - Rights Management
Los Angeles, CA /
Consulting – Rights Management /
I am consultative in nature and have a passion for and experience in helping my clients to succeed.
I love to manage people, timelines, tasks, issues and risks.
I am an expert at motivating my team to have fun, learn more, and deliver.
I am highly dependable; clients ask for me by name and see me as one of their own.
I always have insight into client needs, and excel at defining requirements and user stories.
I thrive on following industry developments, and using my industry knowledge to make recommendations based on client needs.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
I excel when working with a team, even when faced with demanding deadlines.
I am passionate about content IP and Rights Management and how it brings greater value to a client's assets.
I am intrigued by the evolution of IP and Rights Management in the new world of ubiquitous content distribution.
As an OnPrem Manager in Rights Management with software development life cycle (SDLC) & IP/Rights Management experience, you will engage in different types of consulting projects ranging from the formulation and analysis of business, process, and organizational strategies, to the implementation of technology solutions. The methodologies will range depending on client preference. You will lead both small and large teams consisting of other OnPrem team members and client or vendor resources, and will be expected to facilitate sessions across the executive levels of client organizations. Our managers build and maintain strong client relationships while identifying opportunities beyond her or his current engagement, help mentor and develop exceptional talent within our firm, and contribute to other growth areas such as recruiting, strategy, and/or methodology enhancement.
Our consultants work at our client sites. As with all consultants, you should be willing to travel for work. We work in a number of fields, but have a primary focus on the Media & Entertainment and Consumer Products industries.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 5-7+ years system implementation, SDLC, integration, and project management experience
- 3+ years experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PwC)
- Familiarity with an SDLC methodology that covers requirements analysis, development, and delivery
- Experience managing teams through client-facing activities such as requirements gathering, stakeholder workshops, and deliverable review/approval sessions
- Experience in project planning, including building and managing to project plans, budgeting, resource allocation, and reporting status to clients and internal teams
- Experience with presentation and spreadsheet tools, such as PowerPoint, Excel, and VisioBachelor's degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Flexibility to work on any type of project
- Some experience in the following Rights Management areas:
- Rights management system implementation (e.g., Rightsline, RSG, Mediamorph, FilmTrack, Vistex)
- Rights management in content acquisition / production management, publishing / distribution, and licensing
- Rights management experience with participations and/or residuals
- Experience in Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products industries
- Agile or Scrum experience
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability (physical or mental), national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, family history or genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, political affiliation, other non-merit based factors, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. OnPrem applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.