Senior Salesforce Engineer
Anywhere in the USA /
Innovation Development Center – CRM / Salesforce Development /
I am a self-starter who enjoys solving problems.
I am comfortable in a client-facing role.
I am a self-starter with the ability to technically guide salesforce projects.
I thrive in fast-paced and collaborative environments.
I am energized by influencing “best practices” and mentoring others.
I’m looking for a workplace that will fuel my desire to continue learning, and appreciate my ability to throw in a good joke or two!
We’re expanding our Salesforce practice and are looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer to join our team! You’ll work directly with leadership to help create engineering policies, assist in scoping out technical project proposals, present solutions to clients and OnPrem team members, and shape the kind of technologies that we use. You’ll also take an active role in the design and coding of software based on requirements.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
The IDC is our Innovation Development Center located in Austin, Texas. Here we build custom software using modern technologies to solve complex business problems for our clients where an offshore model would not be successful. We believe the best products and services are realized by knowledgeable tight-knit teams aligned to a shared purpose and understanding. We work hard every day for ourselves and for our clients and are honored to be recognized by Fortune magazine as #8 on their Best Workplaces in Texas 2019 and Great Place to Work as one of their 2019 Best Workplaces in Texas!
- 4+ years of Salesforce development experience with Salesforce Apex, Lightning, SOQL, Triggers, and Visualforce
- 5+ years in professional software development, including working in teams
- 2+ Salesforce Lightning implementations
- 3+ years experience with Agile methodologies as well as implementing and leveraging Atlassian tool suite (or like tool suite) for defect management, issues management, code check-in and deployment, and collaboration
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder & Salesforce Certified Platform Developer L1
- Experience writing lightning components for Salesforce Platform & Community Cloud
- Experience configuring and executing declarative Salesforce application configuration
- Proficiency in integrating Salesforce with external APIs using REST & SOAP
- Hands-on experience developing and debugging workflows (Flow, Process Builder, etc), approval flows and email templates
- Experience in Salesforce environment management & code deployment
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer L2
- Developer Ideal Certification (DEV401) or Advanced Developer Certification (DEV 501)
- 3+ years Java and SOA experience
- Media and Entertainment Industry Experience
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.