Senior Consultant - Rights Management
New York, New York /
Consulting – Rights Management /
I am consultative in nature and have a passion for and experience in helping my clients to succeed.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
I thrive when working with senior-level members of my team to ensure project goals are met.
I am passionate about the company I work for and love to help with internal initiatives.
I bring an innovative spirit and a superior work ethic to every engagement.
I excel when working with a team, even when faced with demanding deadlines.
I am curious about content IP and Rights Management and how it brings greater value to a client's assets.
I am intrigued by the evolution of IP and Rights Management in the new world of ubiquitous content distribution.
As an OnPrem Senior Consultant with software development life cycle (SDLC) & IP/Rights Management experience, you will engage in several technology and business consulting projects ranging from the implementation of technology solutions, to organization and process analyses. You will dive deep into the client’s business, working alongside a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or a project manager. You will identify risks and provide mitigation strategies, conduct initial reviews of deliverables and give feedback, provide project status to your Project Manager and/or client, and lead client meetings (e.g. stakeholder interviews, workshops, etc.).
Our consultants work at our client sites. As with all consultants, you should be willing to travel for work. In this role, you may have an opportunity to mentor junior resources.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 3-5+ years System Implementation, SDLC, Integration, and Project Management experience
- 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred, or Project Management experience at a non-consulting organization
- Subject matter expertise in content IP/Rights, especially in the Media & Entertainment space
- Familiarity with an SDLC methodology that covers requirements analysis, development, and delivery
- Experience with presentation and spreadsheet tools, such as PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Some experience in the following Rights Management areas:
- Rights management system implementation (e.g., Rightsline, RSG, Mediamorph, FilmTrack, Vistex)
- Rights management in content acquisition / production management, publishing / distribution, and licensing
- Rights management experience with participations and/or residuals
- 1+ year of experience in Media & Entertainment/Broadcast and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PwC)
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability (physical or mental), national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, family history or genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, political affiliation, other non-merit based factors, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. OnPrem applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.