Los Angeles, CA /
Corporate – Accounting /
I have impeccable attention to detail – I always dot my i’s and cross my t’s
I can manage my workload and am proactive about working with my manager for new assignments
I am results-oriented, driven, focused and able to balance multiple priorities and issues in a global environment
I am a team player with a balanced ego and an approachable style
We are looking for a detail-oriented Bookkeeper & AR/AP Clerk to provide support to the financial department by recording day-to-day financial transactions, bringing the books to the trial balance stage and completing the posting process, performing account payable functions, and processing payroll.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way we can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections, and understand revenue recognition
- Perform account payable functions, including booking of expenses, ACH/WIRE setup
- Process and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Extensive work in QuickBooks and Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to learn report writing tools and generate custom reports
- 3-5 years relevant proven experience working in accounting and bookkeeping
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience using accounting software
- Proficient in Quick Books
- Must be able and willing to work Pacific Time Zone hours
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability (physical or mental), national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, family history or genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, political affiliation, other non-merit based factors, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. OnPrem applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.