Senior Consultant - System Implementation
New York, New York /
Consulting – SDLC /
I am consultative in nature and have a passion for and experience in helping my clients to succeed.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
I love to help plan or lead client-facing meetings.
I enjoy guiding junior-level team members by reviewing their deliverables, and offering feedback about opportunities for improvement.
I thrive when working with senior-level members of my team to ensure project goals are met.
I am passionate about the company I work for and love to help with internal initiatives.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
I bring an innovative spirit and a superior work ethic to every engagement.
I excel when working with a team, even when faced with demanding deadlines.
As an OnPrem Senior Consultant with systems development life cycle (SDLC) experience, you will engage in several technology and business consulting projects ranging from the implementation of technology solutions, to organization and process analyses. You will dive deep into the client business, working alongside a project team of other analysts, consultants and a project manager. You will identify risks and provide mitigation strategies, conduct initial reviews of deliverables and give feedback, provide project status to your Project Manager and/or client, and lead client meetings (e.g. stakeholder interviews, workshops, etc.)
Our consultants work at our client sites. As with all consultants, you should be willing to travel on occasion for work. In this role, you may have an opportunity to mentor junior resources.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 3-5+ years Systems Integration, Implementation, SDLC, Project Management experience
- 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred
- Consistent exposure to end-to-end SDLC (requirements analysis, design, development management, testing and delivery)
- Trained on process and/or technology methodologies (e.g. Lean Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Agile implementation, Waterfall model)
- Experience working with a project team on at least 2 package or custom solution implementation projects
- Experience with presentation and spreadsheet tools such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Experience in Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
OnPrem Solution Partners ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.