Manager - Data & Analytics, Salesforce Focus - LA
Los Angeles, CA /
Consulting – Data & Analytics /
I love to manage people, timelines, tasks, issues and risks.
I am an expert at motivating my team to have fun, learn more, and deliver.
I am passionate about data & analytics, and using data insights to drive smarter decision-making.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
I am hands-on in my work and have the ability to write code to manipulate data using languages like SQL, Python, or others.
I can identify project opportunities and make recommendations for new work based on my thorough knowledge of client needs.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
As an OnPrem Manager in Data & Analytics with a Salesforce focus, you will dive deep into the client business, working alongside a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or senior consultants. You will identify risks and provide mitigation strategies, conduct deliverable reviews and give feedback, lead your team through hands-on example by coding, creating data visualizations and building data models. You will lead both small and large teams consisting of OnPrem team members and client resources, and will be expected to facilitate sessions across the executive levels of client organizations. Our managers build and maintain strong client relationships while identifying opportunities beyond her or his current engagement, help mentor and develop exceptional talent within our firm, and contribute to other growth areas such as recruiting, strategy, and/or methodology enhancement.
Our consultants work at our client sites. As with all consultants, you should be willing to travel on occasion for work. We work in a number of fields, but have a primary focus on the Media & Entertainment industry.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 3-5 Salesforce Analytics implementations, with at least 1 year of experience with Salesforce Einstein Analytics OR Einstein Discovery OR Einstein Data Flows, and Salesforce.com Certifications--preferably Einstein
- 5-7+ years Project Management, Process, Implementation, SDLC experience, 3+ years in consulting / professional services
- Experience designing and building relational database and/or data warehouses on a major vendor platform such as Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, Teradata, Netizza, or other
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience using SQL in a Production environment with relational databases
- Experience with business driven or self-service BI, using tools similar to Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or other
- Ability to profile, explore, and analyze data to identify common patterns and anti-patterns
- Experience with data migration, profiling, cleansing, and integration, including participation in at least one major data migration project
- Trained and implemented in both an Agile/Kanban and SDLC project management environment
- Thorough experience with client-facing activities such as requirements gathering, meeting facilitation & presentation creation, and deliverable review & approval sessions
- Experience with project planning, including tasks, budgeting, and resource allocation
- Cloud computing experience, whether with AWS or other vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with software development in a group setting and usage of git along with github/gitlab/bitbucket/similar technologies
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with leadership capability
- You have examples of how you use creative / analytical skills to problem-solve
- A solid understanding of key BI trends and the BI vendor landscape
- Experience in Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
I understand that OnPrem ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability (physical or mental), national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, family history or genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, political affiliation, other non-merit based factors, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. OnPrem applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.