Austin, Texas /
Innovation Development Center – Front End /
I am a self-starter who enjoys solving problems and thrives in fast-paced collaborative environments.I get energized influencing “best practices” and mentoring others. I’m looking for a job that will fuel my desire to continue learning and appreciates my ability to throw in a good joke or two!
We’re in the business of making businesses better - people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end solution provider focused on connecting disparate parts of an organization with technology. We strategize, advise, design, develop, and integrate digital solutions.
Experts in Digital Supply Chain, IP Management, CRM, AI, and Data & Analytics, we do Strategic Planning, Roadmaps, ROI Analysis, Change Management, Process Transformation. We do Solution Evaluation, Implementation, Data Sanitation and Migration. We do Custom Development including UX/UI Design, Product development, and DevOps.
Equal parts thinkers and doers. Visionaries and tacticians. Strategist and technologists. We bring the perfect balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and tech chops to every problem. We’re 200+ people strong and growing in four geographic territories.
We believe in acting with integrity. In doing what you say you’re going to do. In being upfront, honest and sincere. In bringing your best to the table always. We’re the team you want to be on, and who you want on your team.
This makes us an exciting place to work, particularly if you’re entrepreneurial at heart.
- At least 6 years in software development
- Demonstrated proficiency in gathering product requirements from both technical and nontechnical customers and translating those requirements into fully-baked product plans with development timelines and cost estimations
- Leading development teams
- Agile methodologies
- Full-Stack development using Node.JS, TypeScript, or like languages
- Front-end build system such as Gulp or Grunt
- Front-end testing units such as Mocha or Jasmine
- Implementing custom solutions and building plugins for enterprise applications
- Deploying and leveraging software development best practices e.g. style guides, code policies, and code reviews.
- Domain driven design and design patterns
- Implementing and leveraging Atlassian tool suite (or like tool suite) for defect management, issues management, code check-in and deployment, and collaboration
- AKA JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, and BitBucket
- Working on full-stack development teams comprising of backend, design, and Q/A resources/individuals/team members/whatever
Experience with the following:
We’re looking for people with exceptional technological curiosity. We’re also looking for someone who is fun, hard-working, isn’t afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and work on any task, is a team player, is entrepreneurial and can work hard AND play hard.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).