Manager - Salesforce - SFDC - LA
Los Angeles, CA /
Consulting – CRM / Salesforce /
I am a certified Salesforce Trailblazer with a passion for helping clients achieve rapid business value and long-term success on the Salesforce Customer Success Platform.
I am consultative in nature and have a passion for and experience in helping my clients to succeed.
I am thoroughly organized, have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
I love to manage people, timelines, tasks, issues and risks. I am an expert at motivating my team to have fun, learn more, and deliver.
I am dependable; clients ask for me by name and see me as one of their own.
I can identify project opportunities and make recommendations for new work based on my thorough knowledge of client needs.
I am an industrious team-player; I’m not afraid to roll up my sleeves and work diligently on any task.
As an OnPrem Project Manager, you will dive deep into the client business, working alongside a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or senior consultants. You will engage in different types of consulting projects ranging from the formulation and analysis of business, process, and organizational strategies, to the implementation of technology solutions. The methodologies will range depending on client preference. Facilitating sessions with client executives, you will identify risks and provide mitigation strategies, conduct deliverable reviews and give feedback, and lead your team through hands-on example.
Our consultants work at our client sites. As with all consultants, you should be willing to travel on occasion for work. We work in a number of fields, but have a primary focus on the Media & Entertainment industry.
We’re in the business of making businesses better—people, processes, and systems. We’re an end-to-end technology solutions provider focused on connecting disparate parts within organizations. We bring a balance of IQ and EQ to every engagement, and a depth of business and technical acumen to every problem. We are a team that is driven by following through for our clients, and being upfront, honest and sincere.
- 5-7+ years Project Management, Process, Implementation, SDLC experience
- 3+ years in consulting / professional services, big firm experience preferred
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience and at least 5 full lifecycle Salesforce implementations of either Sales cloud, Service cloud or Platform
- Expert in Salesforce configuration (declarative), development or administration
- Experience in Lightning, Apex, VisualForce, API integrations, and deploying and managing environments
- Salesforce analytics experience configuring dashboards and reporting
- Experience in workflows (Flow, Process Builder, etc), approval flows and email templates
- Experience in project management, including tasks, budgeting, and resource allocation, and reporting status to clients and internal teams
- Experience managing teams through client-facing activities such as requirements gathering, stakeholder workshops, and deliverable review/approval sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, computer science, business administration, or other related fields
- Experience in Media & Entertainment and/or Consumer Products industries
- Experience at a large consulting firm (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, CapGemini, PWC)
- Salesforce Admin Certification highly preferred
Life at OnPrem
We were founded on a culture of collaboration and inclusiveness, and this permeates each of our initiatives, both client-facing and internal. We offer a wide selection of benefits including medical, dental & vision, 401k matching and flexible vacation; we sponsor trainings to advance our teams’ skill sets; we prioritize our employees’ professional growth paths. Currently 200+ people strong in four geographic territories, we’ve been recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Great Place to Work,” “Fastest Growing,” and “A Jewel.”
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
I understand that OnPrem ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability (physical or mental), national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, family history or genetic information, citizenship status, military or veteran status, political affiliation, other non-merit based factors, and/or any other characteristic protected by law. OnPrem applies this stance to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including internships, at all levels of employment.