Business Development Representative
New York City
OnSiteIQ is looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team and bring our ground-breaking SaaS platform to owner/developers, general contractors, and insurance companies across the country. This position is located in Grand Central Tech, the hub of innovation in midtown Manhattan.
As a business development representative, you will be the first point of contact to senior executives at development and general contracting companies in the business of developing, owning or building real estate properties. You’ll represent our brand and move our mission forward, taking deep dive into each market in your region. As a founding member of our Business Development team, you’ll have a lasting impact on our business and work closely with our CEO and CTO in a high transparency role.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct market research by understanding the stakeholders and decision makers surrounding construction projects in your region
- Provide key strategic input for sales outreach
- Identify and engage construction project partners, and map organizations to understand needs, entry points and key decision makers
- Utilize your written and verbal interpersonal skills to connect with prospective customers
- Keep the CRM up to date with accurate project and contact information
- Work closely with Account Executives to facilitate sales process and close deals
- Confident and focused on the mission, with a consistent record
- Visionary, self-motivated, eager and willing to deliver on exciting challenges
- Confident, unwavering and determined
- Data hungry, with an eye for testing systems and improving sales processes
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Standout colleague. Able to balance working individually with being part of a team.
- Not afraid of the unknown.
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- 2+ years of experience in real estate or start-up
- Cold outreach confidence
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
What is it like to work at OnSiteIQ?:
- We are a team of entrepreneurs hell-bent on changing the world of construction
- Our vision is to have the largest data set of construction risk in the industry
- Our mission is for our technology to touch every construction site in the world to help save lives
- We have crafted the industries strongest team of advisors in construction, risk and real estate
- We are Venture backed by a world-renowned leader in risk and insurtech
- 3 people per day die on construction sites here in the United States
- The vast majority of these fatalities can be avoided by following simple safety protocol
OnSiteIQ builds world-class technology that brings construction sites to its users, wherever they are, without all the dust and debris. OnSiteIQ automatically maps 360-degree imagery to building floor plans, enabling people to virtually walk through these sites to monitor progress, find and track issues, and collaborate with project stakeholders. Leveraging its AI & computer vision expertise, the OnSiteIQ team is working toward a risk assessment platform that’s safer and faster than any human inspection.