New York City
OnsiteIQ is looking for an experienced and versatile full-stack developer with at least 5 Years of experience to lead web application development for an early stage fast paced high tech startup in the visual documentation and risk assessment space. Candidates with more of a focus on front-end or back-end are welcome as long as they can manage the entire web app development process.
This is a central leadership role that requires an all-in startup mentality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed. Join a founding team with deep domain experience in 3D graphics, computer vision, machine learning and the construction industry as we push the boundaries in a space ripe for innovation.
Candidates should have the ability to lead architecture development and design, manage a small (possibly outsourced team), and execute in an agile development environment while maintaining good dev ops discipline. Strong programming and problem-solving skills are a must: data structures, object-oriented design, and algorithms. Quality performant code is expected.
What You'll Do:
- Lead architecture development and design.
- Execute in an agile development environment while maintaining good dev ops discipline.
- Manage and lead the web app software development team.
- Confident and focused on the mission, with a consistent record.
- Visionary, self-motivated, eager and willing to deliver on exciting challenges
- Confident, unwavering and determined.
- Data hungry, with an eye for testing systems and improving processes
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Standout colleague. Able to balance working individually with being part of a team.
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Django framework backend development experience (Python, Postgres DB, Linux) hosted on AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, S3, Cloudfront etc)
- Git (Github).
- Mobile development experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unit testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment.
- Experience with software testing and/or interfacing with test teams.
What is it like to work for OnSiteIQ?
- We are a team of entrepreneurs hell-bent on changing the world of construction.
- Our vision is to have the largest data set of construction risk in the industry.
- Our mission is for our technology to touch every construction site in the world to help save lives.
- We have crafted the industries strongest team of advisors in construction, risk and real estate.
- We are Venture backed by a world-renowned leader in risk and insurtech.
- 3 people per day die on construction sites here in the United States
- The vast majority of these fatalities can be avoided by a better risk control process in place.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.