New York City
OnSiteIQ is a next-generation construction visual documentation and risk assessment platform that leverages artificial intelligence and computer vision to automatically map 360-degree walkthrough videos and images to construction floor plans. We partner with the largest developers and builders in the country to provide a state of the art reality capture platform that tracks construction progress and construction risk analytics.
OnsiteIQ is hiring a GIS Technician for the 360 Degree Virtual Tours. Candidates will be responsible for validating, correcting and deploying 3D tours, mapped to architectural drawings for our customers using a variety of tools.
- Manage large sets of visual data from construction sites
- Use your knowledge of construction and how technology facilitates projects delivery to manage workflows
- Facilitate processing to map 360 degree walkthroughs to architectural drawings
- Conduct quality testing sessions to identify possible technical problems and effectively communicate them to the technical team.
- Communicate between in-field operations team and product team to streamline 3D Tour QA process.
- Enhance and document OnSiteIQ’s 3D Tour QA and correction processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Understanding of architectural drawings
- Understanding of the phases of building construction
- Familiarity with Computer Programming is a Plus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with command line interfaces and complex software programs
- Bachelor degree or junior college
- Spatial Reasoning Skills
- Ability to communicate across disciplines