New York City
OnSiteIQ is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team and bring our ground-breaking SaaS platform to Owner/Developers, General Contractors, and Insurance companies across the country. This position is located in Grand Central Tech, the hub of innovation in midtown Manhattan.
As an Account Executive, you will be selling to senior executives at development, general contracting and insurance companies in the business of developing, owning, building or insuring building construction sites and real estate properties. You’ll represent our brand and move our mission forward, with responsibility of connecting with construction partners and closing deals. As one of the earliest members of the team and as the founding member of our Account Executive group, you’ll have a lasting impact on our business and work closely with our CEO and CTO in a high transparency role.
- Lead the sales forecasting process for your region
- Identify and engage construction project partners, and map organizations to understand needs, entry points and key decision makers
- Develop relationships with and sell to the decision makers at the largest construction firms in the world
- Utilize your written and verbal interpersonal skills to connect with prospective customers
- Run a consultative sales process that introduces our powerful SaaS computer-vision based product on the country’s most meaningful developments.
- Engage with our CTO and product team to help craft the product development pipeline.
- Confident and focused on the mission, with a consistent record
- Visionary, self-motivated, eager and willing to deliver on exciting challenges
- Confident, unwavering and determined
- Data hungry, with an eye for testing systems and improving sales processes
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross-functionally
- Standout colleague. Able to balance working individually with being part of a team.
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or MBA
- 5+ years of sales experience in SaaS or selling to insurance/construction/real estate firms
- Experience selling enterprise-level B2B SaaS solutions a plus
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
What is it like to work at OnSiteIQ?:
- We are a team of entrepreneurs hell-bent on changing the world of construction
- Our vision is to have the largest data set of construction risk in the industry
- Our mission is for our technology to touch every construction site in the world to help save lives
- We have crafted the industries strongest team of advisors in construction, risk and real estate
- We are Venture backed by a world-renowned leader in risk and insurtech
- 3 people per day die on construction sites here in the United States
- The vast majority of these fatalities can be avoided by following simple safety protocol
OnSiteIQ builds world-class technology that brings construction sites to its users, wherever they are, without all the dust and debris. OnSiteIQ automatically maps 360-degree imagery to building floor plans, enabling people to virtually walk through these sites to monitor progress, find and track issues, and collaborate with project stakeholders. Leveraging its AI & computer vision expertise, the OnSiteIQ team is working toward a risk assessment platform that’s safer and faster than any human inspection.