Austin, Texas /
Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence technology platform to unify and digitally transform all critical data and information physical security professionals need to get the most relevant intelligence — faster — for early threat detection. Insights from the SaaS-based Ontic platform allow corporate security and education leaders to better identify pre-incident indicators, assess risk and mitigate potential threats in order to protect employees, patrons, students, educators, facilities and schools. Ontic works with Fortune 500 companies and leading educational institutions to keep its most prized assets safe — its people.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an experienced quota-carrying Sales Director to play a key role in accelerating our revenue growth.
As an Ontic Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating increased demand for the Ontic product, qualifying new expansion prospects and pitching our products to senior contacts to meet annual targets. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets and ideally have experience in selling SAAS enterprise solutions, preferably in the Corporate Security space. As an individual who both represents Ontic and drives revenue, you must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of defined accounts
- Provide business development and thought leadership through opportunity identification to grow new business, driving new capabilities and incremental business success
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Demonstrate platform capabilities to audiences ranging from senior Corporate Security and Executive Protection contacts to the individual user level
- Work with Ontic internal teams to ensure client value realization and 100% retention
- Represent Ontic as a domain and product expert at client interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- As an early team member, excited about shaping an evolving team and welcoming the challenges associated with it
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- 10+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- A passion for Ontic’s mission
- Strong preference for Corporate Security or Executive Protection acumen
- Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone & Home Internet Reimbursement
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.