Austin, Texas /
Customer Success /
Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence technology platform to unify and digitally transform all critical data and information physical security professionals need to get the most relevant intelligence — faster — for early threat detection. Insights from the SaaS-based Ontic platform allow corporate security and education leaders to better identify pre-incident indicators, assess risk and mitigate potential threats in order to protect employees, patrons, students, educators, facilities and schools. Ontic works with Fortune 500 companies and leading educational institutions to keep its most prized assets safe — its people.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an experienced and mission-driven Client Success Manager who will be responsible for ensuring our clients realize the value of our Protective Intelligence technology platform, resulting in client retention. This role is based in our Austin, Texas headquarters.
As a Client Success Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop relationships with a portfolio of Fortune 5000 corporate clients, focusing on their adoption of the Ontic platform. You will be responsible for the full client lifecycle, post-Sales. This includes Implementation, Training, Platform Coaching, Executive Business Reviews and ensuring the Renewal process is executed successfully. You will serve as the voice of Ontic to the client and as the voice of the client to Ontic.
You should have a talent for cultivating your personal brand as a trusted advisor to your clients and a collaborative teammate to cross-functional internal teams. You should maintain a solution-oriented approach and be excited to be a part of a growing team, welcoming the challenges that come along with a startup environment.
- Drive Ontic Platform adoption, focusing on helping your clients achieve their business objectives. This role requires a person who is excited to be hands-on in the Platform.
- Own client communication to ensure streamlined client experience.
- Identify growth potential for clients as it relates to additional Ontic Platform functionality or Services opportunities. Coordinate with Sales colleagues to execute on those opportunities.
- Forecast client renewals, ensuring retention.
- Orchestrate internal Ontic cross-functional teams to ensure the voice of the client is being represented as it relates to product and strategic decisions. Work collaboratively to address client challenges with a sense of urgency.
- Seek out opportunities to help the growing Client Success team scale efficiently with tools like SFDC, Pendo, JIRA.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Client Success or Client Services at a SAAS company.
- Extremely organized and able to multitask. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple clients with competing priorities.
- Candidate with Corporate Security or Executive Protection acumen a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience working in cross-functional teams and presenting to business executives.
- Familiarity with tools like SFDC, Pendo, JIRA.
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone & Home Internet Reimbursement
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.