Enterprise Account Executive
Austin / Remote /
Austin, TX or Remote US-based
Who We Are
Ontic is a protective intelligence software innovator transforming, expanding and changing how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises protect employees, customers and assets from physical security threats. Ontic’s SaaS platform helps preserve business continuity and build long-term organizational resilience by collecting and connecting data to create a comprehensive view of potential threats and take necessary actions to mitigate risks. Ontic also provides threat assessment, threat management and strategic intelligence services that include expert training, guidance and program development using best practices and proven protocols. Ontic was named 2022 Global Entrepreneurial Company of the Year by Frost & Sullivan and the top industry innovator among a dozen other vendors in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021.
The Ontic Center for Protective Intelligence is a trusted resource for those in the security, safety and protection communities that shares strategies and best practices, insights on current and historical trends and lessons learned through dialogue, discourse and alternative analysis from some of the industry's top practitioners.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Selling disruptive, first-of-its-kind software to Fortune 1000 companies is hard, and the Enterprise Sales team at Ontic lives for that challenge. Ontic is looking for an experienced quota-carrying Enterprise Account Executive to play a key role in accelerating our revenue growth. We’re searching for a full-cycle sales professional who, like us, is motivated by the opportunity to drive meaningful, positive change among the world’s biggest enterprise organizations. As an Ontic Enterprise Account Executive, you will drive all sales efforts within the assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal, and contract negotiation through deal closure. This person will work collaboratively to meet sales goals and deliver the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets and ideally have experience in selling SAAS enterprise solutions, preferably in a disruptive or Corporate Security space, and can be seen as the trusted adviser to begin capturing mindshare and drive change. Our Sales team has a history of success that we are looking to grow upon. There is an opportunity for a future growth role in Sales within the company. We hope that you match our values framework.
- Leverage your extensive SaaS sales industry experience to drive new business opportunities within the Enterprise Fortune 1000 landscape
- Oversee the full sales cycle from lead identification to close - including business development, sales pitches, and demos
- Develop and sustain a healthy pipeline of opportunities to regularly meet or exceed quotas
- Identifies and presents a compelling case for change and presents solutions through storytelling, relationship-driven approach, and value-based conversations
- Navigate intricate org structures and tech stacks across the business as you lead discovery conversations, product demos, and solution discussions
- Spearhead contract negotiations and maintain sales activities in Salesforce
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and decision-makers to understand their pain points and add value to their organization
- Represent Ontic as a domain and product expert at client interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media
- Work with Ontic internal teams to ensure client value realization and 100% retention
- Three-plus years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- A proven sales hunter and closer with a documented history of meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual quota targets
- Strong preference for Corporate Security or Executive Protection acumen
- Strong solution selling experience with the aptitude to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- A consultative, relationship-driven sales philosophy
- Demonstrated experience in average sales cycles ranging from 4-to-6 months for 6-figure plus deal sizes
Salary: $130,000 annual base salary Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of a total compensation package that also includes benefits and other perks at Ontic. This role also includes an uncapped commission plan and a company equity grant.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.