UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with remote teams around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace.
Your day-to-day as an AE at UpKeep:
- Follow up on leads generated through targeted marketing campaigns and qualified by our SDR team
- Build strong relationships with prospective emerging market customers across several different major industries
- Effectively manage your own sales pipeline; review and improve your pipeline processes
- Conduct customer research and develop tailored, consultative product demonstrations
- Own contract negotiations and close the sale before handing off to the Customer Success team
- Pursue industry and competitor knowledge to ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Maintain accurate notes and records in Salesforce.com; actively update sales activities and all relevant data
- Own personal and departmental targets that are aligned with the company’s objectives
What you've done:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience; preferably a role that requires SaaS product demos and annual contract negotiation
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Have a strong networking and relationship building ability
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
- Have a strong track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology desired
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, 12-week parental leave, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable medical, dental, vision and mental health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, education, healthcare, property management, hospitality, energy, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.