Customer Success Manager
Customer Success /
UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with remote teams around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for working with customers to achieve their goals, monitor their account health, and drive upsells and expansions. The CSM will be expected to proactively reach out to customers, conduct onboarding and quarterly/annual performance reviews. This person must be adaptable, as they'll interact with different customers every day while working closely with various departments.
What you'll do:
- Oversee a book of mid-market level accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your customer accounts
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Achieve quarterly/annual renewal and expansion revenue targets
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPIs
- Ensure proactively and frequently calls into accounts, delivering excellent customer care
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
- Identify areas for improvement in the customer experience, both in our product and processes
- Ability to travel 0%-10% of the time. Travel and meet with customers onsite to help train and develop an UpKeep onboarding plan
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management role
- Self-starter that thrives in fast-paced environments with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent in-person and web presentations skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, 12-week parental leave, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable medical, dental, vision and mental health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, education, healthcare, property management, hospitality, energy, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.