Manager of Sales Development
UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain, manage, and repair their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with 100 remote team members around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive culture and strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace where everyone is treated with kindness and respect.
We're looking for an experienced sales development leader to hire, train, and manage our SDR and BDR teams.
What you'll do:
- Manage sales reps to develop and qualify sales opportunities, resulting in high-quality lead generation
- Train your team to better understand their roles and best practices for outbound and inbound prospecting— Outbound cadence development being a major focus
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to sales leadership based on performance and historical trends on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Identify and implement process improvements to drive efficiency and productivity
- Weekly meetings and debriefs to provide constant performance feedback to your team
- Oversee sales contests to drive activity and engagement
- Motivate and provide positive reinforcement on a daily basis
- You will be accountable for your team’s results
- Cross department collaboration with marketing, direct sales, customer success & product teams on different initiatives, providing feedback when needed
What we're looking for:
- You are excited by the idea of helping a thriving startup develop new and creative ways to market and sell a truly useful and practical software
- You have a true passion for leading people, and love to watch your team succeed
- You are a hands-on manager who leads by example
- 2+ years' experience in a sales/business development leadership role
- 1+ years' experience with B2B software sales and technical product demos
- Salesforce (SFDC) expert
- Bachelors degree preferred
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, 12-week parental leave, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable medical, dental, vision and mental health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, education, healthcare, property management, hospitality, energy, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B:
UpKeep Slack Community:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.