UpKeep is revolutionizing the way businesses maintain, manage, and repair their facilities and equipment. We’re a Series B SaaS startup with 100 remote team members around the world. We’ve raised $50M in venture capital funding and recently surpassed 10,000 customers! UpKeep quickly became the #1 cloud-based maintenance and asset management software application by constantly innovating and always putting our customers first.
We celebrate our inclusive culture and strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace where everyone is treated with kindness and respect.
What you'll do
- Drive Expansion: Proactively engage with a portfolio of accounts to identify and create expansion opportunities (up-sell, add-on, cross-sell, etc.)
- Strategic Consulting: As an UpKeep subject matter expert, you will be a trusted advisor to our existing customers regarding ways in which they can further utilize the application to achieve their goals. You will strategically partner with key account stakeholders to understand their internal processes and how UpKeep can help solve problems and drive effective change across their organization.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Partner with sales, customer success, marketing, and product teams to develop expansion strategies. You will also play a key role in communicating customer feedback and any areas UpKeep can be improved regarding product value and adoption.
- Stay Organized: Effectively manage your own pipeline and maintain accurate notes in Salesforce
- Achieve Quota: From initial engagement to contract negotiation, you will own the full sales cycle with the main goal of generating additional recurring revenue.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS sales or strategic account management experience.
- You have successfully owned the full sales cycle— from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders and negotiating contract terms.
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives.
- Strong communication skills and confident in your ability to master a complex software.
- SFDC experience is a huge plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
In this full-time position, you'll receive top-notch benefits such as equity/stock options, paid holidays, 12-week parental leave, unlimited vacation/sick time, 401k, and affordable medical, dental, vision and mental health insurance options. We value a work/life balance and believe that family and mental health should always come first.
UpKeep was founded by our CEO, Ryan Chan, from an idea he had while working as a process engineer in a manufacturing plant. He believed a cloud-based, mobile-first software solution could drastically improve the workflow and productivity of maintenance teams, technicians, and facility managers. He was determined to build on this vision— so he learned how to code and created the first version of UpKeep in 2014.
Today, we’re simplifying and modernizing work orders for half a million people in over 50 countries. Our 80+ team members are focused on ensuring UpKeep is the smartest and easiest-to-use Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software available. We have customers in industries like manufacturing, food production, education, healthcare, property management, hospitality, energy, and transportation. In addition to providing data-driven insights and reporting, UpKeep gives users the ability to manage tasks and teams on-the-go.
Top VC’s including Insight Partners, Emergence Capital, and Mucker have confidently backed us since we graduated from Y Combinator in 2017. Here’s an interesting fact: Only 1% of all software venture capital is invested in the deskless workforce, yet 80% of the global workforce is not sitting at a desk. That’s over 100 million people in the U.S. alone! We’re committed to empowering those underserved deskless workers.
Company culture and employee appreciation are very important to us, which is why we've been named a "Best Place to Work" by Inc. Magazine and Built in LA.
Interested in learning more?
$36M Series B:
UpKeep Slack Community:
UpKeep Technologies Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other protected category. Please let us know if you need any accommodation due to a disability. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and will always strive to create a diverse and equitable workplace by hiring people from all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.