Sales – Customer Success /
Oomnitza offers the industry’s most versatile Enterprise Technology Management platform that orchestrates and automates key business processes for IT. Our SaaS solution, with agentless integrations, best practices and low-code workflows, enables enterprises to leverage their existing infrastructure systems and automate processes such as offboarding, onboarding, audit readiness, refresh forecasting and more, thereby reducing reliance on error-prone manual tasks and tickets. We help some of the most well-known and innovative companies to improve efficiency, expedite audits, mitigate cyber risk and eliminate redundant IT spend.
We have a great product and an impressive roster of ‘name-brand’ customers and we are now looking to scale the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated sales professional to have a huge impact.
- Work to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration from our existing customer base with a focus on up-sell & cross-sell opportunities
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape
- Define the decision making landscape including but not limited to VP and C-Level within our customer base, establish relationships, and demonstrate our business value
- Drive complex transactions involving multiple executive-level budget holders and decision-makers to closure
- Drive renewal process and ensure retention of business by partnering with Customer Success Team
- Manage pipeline and provide forecasting (monthly, quarterly) in Salesforce to ensure success on a quarterly and annual basis for renewal and up-sell activity
- 5+ years of Strategic Account Management experience with a focus on upsells & cross-sells
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent negotiation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong Salesforce and Excel skills
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth: Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. Working directly with the founders to drive initiatives and create a structure that scales
- Market-competitive salary + equity
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Shasta Ventures, SYN Ventures and Riverside Acceleration Capital
The anticipated base salary range for this position is between $104,000 and $128,500 with a variable. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location and relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.
Oomnitza recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.