Senior Technical Support Engineer (EST Remote)
Sales – Technical Support /
Oomnitza offers the industry’s most versatile Enterprise Technology Management platform that orchestrates and automates key business processes for IT. Our SaaS solution, with agentless integrations, best practices and low-code workflows, enables enterprises to leverage their existing infrastructure systems and automate processes such as offboarding, onboarding, audit readiness, refresh forecasting and more, thereby reducing reliance on error-prone manual tasks and tickets. We help some of the most well-known and innovative companies to improve efficiency, expedite audits, mitigate cyber risk and eliminate redundant IT spend.
Come join as an early member of a growing Customer Support team. This isn’t your typical support team, we work with a technical customer base, helping set up technical aspects of our product such as automation and integrations.
If you like learning a product from front to back, including APIs and integration architecture, then this role is for you. You’ll also serve as an internal product expert, supporting other teams such as Pre-Sales, Professional Services, and Customer Success. Additionally, you’ll help other teams troubleshoot issues or support advanced set up for their customers.
- Manage a queue of inbound Support tickets, ensuring timely and thorough responses and excellent CSAT Scores.
- Support customers and customer teams in connecting Oomnitza’s standard integrations between Oomnitza and external systems
- Serve as key point of escalation for all technical support triage before passing to engineering
- Understand Oomnitza’s APIs, integrations, and workflow engine to help guide customers and customer teams with questions around connecting to external systems using Oomnitza’s APIs
- Have curiosity and drive to be an Oomnitza product expert, learn the ins and outs of the product by digging in yourself as new features and functionality are released
- Serve on a rotation of outage monitoring via Pager Duty, to be available for an action plan if an outage occurs, though Oomnitza has exemplary uptime performance
- Moderate customer community forums, answering support questions and addressing any actionable product feedback
- 5+ years experience in Technical Customer Service at a B2B Saas organization, preferably at a Tier 2 or Tier 3 level
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting REST APIs
- Experience working with Okta, Intune, Active Directory, Jamf, ServiceNow, Crowdstrike, etc
- Knowledge of Python, workflow management, Jinja2 preferred
- A passion for communications technologies and their business application
- Experience of working within multi-functional teams (product, marketing, customer success, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communicator who can explain complex technical concepts
- EST hours required (9 am - 6 pm)
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth: Top performers will have an opportunity to help shape the team. Working directly with the founders to drive initiatives and create a structure that scales
- Market-competitive salary + equity
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Shasta Ventures, SYN Ventures and Riverside Acceleration Capital
$86,500 - $102,000 a year
The anticipated base salary range for this position is between $86,500 and $102,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location and relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.
Oomnitza recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.