Customer Success Manager
Sales – Customer Success /
Oomnitza offers the industry’s most versatile Enterprise Technology Management platform that orchestrates and automates key business processes for IT. Our SaaS solution, with agentless integrations, best practices and low-code workflows, enables enterprises to leverage their existing infrastructure systems and automate processes such as offboarding, onboarding, audit readiness, refresh forecasting and more, thereby reducing reliance on error-prone manual tasks and tickets. We help some of the most well-known and innovative companies to improve efficiency, expedite audits, mitigate cyber risk and eliminate redundant IT spend.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are passionate about helping IT teams leverage the Oomnitza platform and knock down any hurdles blocking your customer’s success.
We need a talented and motivated Customer Success Manager to manage a dedicated book of customers. As the Customer Success Manager you’re passionate about helping IT teams and comfortable wearing many hats.
You’ll oversee the customer lifecycle from beginning to end. First, working with a dedicated Oomnitza Implementation Manager, you’ll ensure implementation is on track and on time. Then post-graduation you’ll manage the customer relationship, driving and guiding your customers through strategic initiatives and ensuring adoption. Finally, you’ll ensure renewal is successful as you support the Oomnitza Account Management team through your customer’s renewals.
- Manage an assigned book of accounts from implementation through renewal, ensuring ongoing customer productivity and satisfaction with our platform
- Leverage new features and best practices to ensure customers are leveraging the Oomnitza platform to deliver business value
- Assist with building out and shaping internal product KPI’s
- Review product metrics to identify areas of opportunity
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the Oomnitza product team
- Schedule customer feedback sessions, find and own beta participants, and align the product direction with the customer
- Serve as a point of escalation for the Support team, stepping in to resolve any major issues
- Create action plans and oversee the strategy to convert at-risk customers to champions
- Perform Executive Business Reviews for all strategic accounts, with a focus on developing trusted advisor relationships with decision-makers and executive buyers in each account
- 5+ years in a client success role, ideally at a SaaS company
- Business savvy with an ability to translate business needs into data and product requirements.
- Attention to detail and the ability to understand complex IT user workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely strong presentation capabilities
What we can offer you:
- Career Growth: Top performers will work directly with the founders and executive team and have a significant opportunity to shape the company's growth trajectory
- Market-competitive salary + equity
- A once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to get onboard a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Shasta Ventures, SYN Ventures and Riverside Acceleration Capital
The anticipated base salary range for this position is between $105,000 and $126,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location and relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.
Oomnitza recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.