We’re looking for a detail-oriented, proactive, multitasking extraordinaire to keep our office up and running. You’ll be a critical part of the team, helping cultivate and foster a pleasant, productive work environment. You’ll work with smart, hardworking people who are passionate about our mission.
- Source and manage vendor relationships to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Organize and plan company events(e.g., offsites, meetups, game nights)
- Greet and welcome visitors and candidates
- Coordinate interview schedules and travel arrangements for candidates
- Receive and route packages/deliveries
- Employee onboarding/offboarding
- Manage our food programs
- Go-to person for general office requests and inquiries
You might be a good fit if you…
- Have a knack for optimizing processes
- Are known for getting things done efficiently and swiftly
- Love lists, spreadsheets, and juggling multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Are enthusiastic about tech and artificial intelligence
OpenAI's mission is to build safe artificial general intelligence (AGI), and ensure AGI's benefits are as widely and evenly distributed as possible. We expect AI technologies to be hugely impactful in the short-term, but their impact will be outstripped by that of the first AGIs.
We focus on long-term research, working on problems that require us to make fundamental advances in AI capabilities. By being at the forefront of the field, we can influence the conditions under which AGI is created. As Alan Kay said, "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."
We publish at top machine learning conferences, open-source software tools for accelerating AI research, and release blog posts to communicate our research. We will not keep information private for private benefit, but in the long term, we expect to create formal processes for keeping technologies private when there are safety concerns.