Growth Marketer, New Channels
Opencare is re-designing the dentist visit with a focus on wellness. We live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths. Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist inspires fear and confusion in most people. That doesn’t make any sense. That’s why we’re rebuilding every moment of the dental experience not only to be impactful during the visit, but life enriching afterward, too. If you never thought you’d say “Wow, I love my dentist!”, our goal is to get you there.
We are currently hiring a Growth Marketer to uncover new opportunities to scale patient demand by learning and experimenting with new marketing channels and transforming successful experiments into repeatable drivers of growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer who has a strong understanding of a variety of marketing channels and tactics and wants an opportunity to build successful growth programs from the ground up.
More about the role
- Your primary responsibility will be to establish new ways for Opencare to drive patient demand by experimenting across both online and offline marketing channels
- You will gather information on new growth opportunities using various forms of research
- You will prioritize channels that have the highest likelihood of supporting team objectives and impacting KPIs
- You will create an experiment design with clear learning objectives and success criteria
- You will execute on experiments and document key insights and decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data
- You will provide detailed learning summaries and recommendations on next steps
- You will operationalize channels that show strong signals of delivering long term value
- You will present key findings and future plans to key internal stakeholders;
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in marketing, preferably growth
- You have built successful marketing programs from the ground upYou have a knack for capitalizing on big ideas that can dramatically impact a business
- You are incredibly resourceful, finding quick and creative ways to overcome challenges
- You love analyzing big datasets and pulling meaningful insights
- You have repeatedly demonstrated an ability to find solutions to unsolvable problems
- You naturally come up with creative ideas that no one else considersYou are a marketing generalist, with experience across different channels and tactics
- You thrive in environments where your ideas are thoughtfully challenged in the pursuit of a better outcome
- You can work independently, self-managing your own priorities and timeline
Bonus points if...
- You have experience a high growth startup
- You have an intermediate knowledge of excel and/or SQL
What we offer you...
- Ownership: from day 1, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).