Customer Success Manager
Before you read any further: Our strength at Opencare relies on the diversity of perspective that we work hard to craft on our team. We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business. Experience means something different to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team.
Don’t feel like you perfectly fit this role? Do us a favour and apply anyway! Take Taniya for example. Following her start in Ed-Tech, Taniya began her career at Opencare as a Customer Success Manager on our core marketplace product, ensuring that our Practices were reaching their full potential on our platform. Taniya took the initiative to provide strategic insights into the formation of our newest RCM product, and now has transitioned into a lead role for Customer Success on that side of the business. She is working hard every day to bring the most value to our customers, and is navigating through the ambiguity that comes along with building a brand new product from the ground up like a pro! Opencare would not be the same without her.
To enable people to have optimal health of mind and body, by ensuring they get the preventive care they need.
Opencare is re-designing the dentist visit with a focus on wellness. We live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths. Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. To us, that doesn’t make any sense.
That’s why we’re rebuilding every moment of the dental experience; not only to be impactful during the visit, but life enriching afterward, too. If you never thought you’d say “Wow, I love my dentist!”, our goal is to get you there.
We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture, as well as our professional and personal benefits here. You can also hear about it directly from our team here.
Our RCM Team’s Vision
You will be working with a small team building a “startup within a startup” as we scale Opencare’s second service. This service, Opencare Revenue Cycle Management (“RCM”), will help dental offices take care of the finances of their business so they can focus on patient experience. We are building out a team to help with insurance billing, verifying insurance, and closing out aging claims at dental practices. You will be the face of Opencare to our customers, focusing on building relationships and proactive outreach to ensure our customers find value in our services.
Your impact, 6 months into the role:
- You will own the customer experience, ensuring our customers get the most possible value out of our services
- You will be customer-centric, ensuring we incorporate valuable customer feedback that will help us determine the direction of our service
- You will solve operational problems as they come up on our scaling RCM team, using creativity and scrappiness to drive results quickly
- You will be the customer’s voice in strategic discussions on the future of the RCM product and how to best meet the needs of our customers
Your impact, one year into the role:
- You will be a leader on the Customer Success team, ensuring our rapidly expanding team understands best practices and our customer needs
- You will have developed strong customer relationships, and a healthy and quickly expanding portfolio of customers
What skills will you bring to the team from day one?
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Success of Account Management
- You have experience in building and maintaining strong client relationships with customers
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients and you have an ease to build trust to influence their decisions
- You enjoy collaboration and you are used to work closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you are a good listener
- You are tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis
- You are analytical and take action based on data, not just your gut feelingYou have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited to be part of a rapidly growing team and business line
What skills will you have the opportunity to develop?
- Developing and implementing standard operating procedures and processes for the customer journey, as we continue to scale our this new business lineImplementing new technological tools to facilitate client and internal communication
- Growing your customer success skills by working closely with a rapidly growing pool of customers
- Growing your leadership skills by being one of the first team members of Opencare’s second business line
What we offer you
Ownership: from day one, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Dundas and University
- Culture is our number one priority -- which is why we have such an amazing team!
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more)