Customer Success Manager
At Opencare, we pride ourselves in working with the best dental practices so patients can receive the quality of care they need and deserve. As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the privilege to work directly with our customers across North America to ensure that they provide an excellent patient experience.
You will get to know our customers very well by spending time onboarding their practice onto Opencare, by training their office staff, and maintaining the relationship over the long term. You will ultimately be the voice of our customer and staunch advocate within the company.
More about the role...
- You will onboard new customers and train their office staff on how to use Opencare effectively
- You will advise our customers on how to improve their practice performance and increase their return on investment
- You will identify opportunities for account expansion and revenue creation within your customer base
- You will clearly communicate the benefits of new product features and ensure that customers promptly adopt them
- You will be quick to identify gaps in our product that affect the success of our customers and you will solve those issues by working closely with our product and engineering teams
- You will educate customers about the best practices to create an extraordinary patient experience
- You will develop and nurture Opencare customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community
- You will share success stories of our amazing customers via case studies, webinars, blog posts and email campaigns
- You will proactively talk to customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our service
- You will make sure each customer in your portfolio is billed successfully and on time.
What you bring to the role...
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- You have experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- You have an excellent track record of expanding revenue within your account base and mitigating customer churn
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients and you have an ease to build trust to influence their decisions
- You enjoy collaboration and you are used to work closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you are a good listener
- You are tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis
- You are analytical and take action based on data, not just your gut feeling
- You have experience working with customer communication tools (eg. Intercom, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.)
- You are comfortable traveling up to 25% of your time.
What we offer you...
- Ownership: from day 1, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).