Account Executive, Growth Markets
Opencare is looking for a talented Account Executive to support our rapid growth in several new strategic markets across North America.
You will join a team of smart and cohesive Sales leaders who are responsible to bring our innovative solution to the best dental offices in North America. This role is ideal for someone interested in leveraging their extraordinary social skills to build strong relationships with hundreds of dental offices within their territory.
More about the role
- You will create strength and depth in key strategic markets that represent multi-million dollar revenue opportunities for Opencare. As an authority of these markets, you will contribute to their overall growth strategy and their success.
- You will run a full Sales cycle, from identifying stakeholders, to booking meetings with decision makers, to closing deals;
- You will use a mix of Inside and Outside Sales strategies to interact with your prospects and you will regularly fly in-market to visit them;
- You will contribute to writing the Opencare Sales playbook and you will uncover ways for the team to be more effective at launching new markets;
- You will leverage our CRM & Sales automation tools to achieve maximum efficiency;
- You will track your Sales performance metrics, activity and report them to the rest of the team on a regular basis; and
- You will meet personal Sales quota as well as your team and company targets.
- You have 2+ years of professional experience as an Account Executive or in similar role;
- Prior to becoming an Account Executive, you started your Sales career as a BDR or SDR;
- You are goal-oriented, metrics obsessed and have a track-record of exceeding your sales targets;
- You are analytical and seek to understand the root cause of problems;
- You draw conclusions based on data;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You naturally form relationships based on trust;
- You have experience working with Sales technology like CRM systems and Sales automation tools;
- You maintain a positive attitude even when under high pressure to meet quotas;
- You quickly pinpoint problems and come up with creative solutions to keep the action going;
- You are always thinking about how to do things better;
- You have worked on a small-to-medium size team; and
- You are comfortable traveling up to 50% of the time (US and Canada).
Bonus points for...
- Experience selling to Mid-Market and Enterprise clients
- Tech startup experience.
What we offer you...
- Ownership: from day 1, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).