Sales Fast-Track Program, Business Development Representative
Opencare is launching our Sales Fast-Track Program to support our growth in multiple markets across North America! You will join a team of smart and cohesive people who are responsible for bringing our innovative solution to empower the best dental offices in every city.
The program offers the opportunity to join our team as a Business Development Representative where you will become an expert at building and managing a sales pipeline and the Opencare sales process. You’ll be part of a structured growth program designed to develop the skills needed to manage your own sales pipeline and be promoted into an Account Executive within 6-12 months, depending on the speed of your progression (the sooner the better for us!).
We are looking for smart and talented “go-getters” who are interested in rapidly advancing their sales career in a hyper growth, startup environment. This is a thorough, hands-on opportunity that allows business development professionals to develop winning sales skills and immerse yourself in Opencare’s customer acquisition process and overall business.
This is definitely not just a standard sales role - be prepared to think outside the box to generate deals, challenge preconceptions, learn and grow everyday!
What you need to bring:
- 1 year of sales experience, preferably in software/tech
- A desire to pursue a career in Sales and becoming an Account Executive
- Self-awareness and have a strong desire to consistently improve both professionally and personally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical mindset, and search our data to help you make the best decisions
- You will need to be competitive, resilient, and highly motivated to succeed
What you will learn in your first 90 days:
- How to grow and manage top of the funnel sales activities
- Identify and engage with outbound prospects and through a mix of channels including (but not limited to) phone, email, video, direct mail, and more
- Targeting key decision makers and learn how to book meetings with them to help the team meet their sales targets
- Technical skills with modern Sales automation tools like Outreach to increase your efficiency and HubSpot for Candidate Relationship Management (CRM)
- Curating and using weekly metrics (including activity, meeting conversion rates, and outbound meetings booked) to identify opportunities in the Sales pipeline and shape strategy
- You will receive coaching, training, and ongoing mentorship to learn how to manage the entire sales-cycle from start to finish, own your own territory and launch new Opencare markets.
What we offer you...
- Ownership: from day 1, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).