Growth Product Marketing Manager
Before you read any further: Diversity of thought is our thing at Opencare; we’ve worked hard to craft a team with a variety of backgrounds and perspectives. Why? We're glad you asked! We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business and ability to produce creative solutions. Experience means something different to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team.
Don’t feel like you perfectly fit this role? Do us a favour and apply anyway!Take Simon for example. He joined Opencare to help scale Facebook performance marketing. When he joined, he had never run a Facebook ad before and within a month, he was managing a 6 figure monthly ad budget. Over the course of the following two years, he’s taken on testing and launching new channels (TV, Radio, Out of Home etc) that were both a first for him and for the business. He’s also grown professionally, and now manages a small team of intrepid marketers in pursuit of the next big channel for us.
To create technology that removes operational burden from dentists, so they can focus on patient care and experience
Opencare is building technology to transform the dental industry.
Running a dental practice is becoming more and more complicated every year. At Opencare, we believe that dentists shouldn't have to worry about managing their practice, which frees them up to prioritize world class patient care experiences. After all, we live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths.
Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. We want to change that.
Through the Opencare technology platform, we are enabling dentists to connect with new patients, streamline their day-to-day operations, and manage their billing seamlessly. All of this frees up time and energy that can be dedicated to helping patients understand and improve their oral wellness.
We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture, as well as our professional and personal benefits here and you can also hear about it directly from our team here.
Our Demand Team’s Vision
In order for Opencare to truly impact a change in people’s perceptions around dentistry, we need to attract patients to our platform, and effectively communicate the “why” behind this vision. We want to build a world where going to the dentist is a regular part of your overall wellness routine, and allow for proactive and well-informed decisions to be made around who you trust with this important part of your health.
How will you help to get us there?
Our marketing team works hard to drive high-intent patients to the Opencare site, but the real magic relies on a highly efficient funnel to convert them from passive visitors, into patients committed to improving their oral health.
As our Growth Product Marketing Manager at Opencare, you’ll spend your days collaborating with our Engineering, Design, and Product (just to name a few) to deeply understand, identify, and build upon the growth levers that will help increase our user engagement and conversion. By taking strong data-driven approach, you will identify the highest potential opportunities across our customer facing product experience, and then run experiments to test your hypotheses. Your work has a direct line to revenue growth and is critical for Opencare to hit its ambitious growth plans for 2021 and beyond.
You’re someone who loves geeking out over conversion funnels and acquisition ROI and who is passionate about crafting experiences that keep users engaged. You have the analytical ability to break down data and deliver insights to the team — then drive product changes based on those insights and help our users find success in our product.
Your impact, six months into the role:
- Deep-diving into all of the available data to really identify what your key opportunities are
- Get comfortable with understanding our whole business, and how you can work constructively with Marketing, Product, and Engineering functions to drive impact
- Bring subject matter expertise into all growth conversations, that helps to center the user and in all of our decisions
- Improving our overall funnel conversion rates, by running experiments and tests to augment our current product experience for our patient platform and referral program
- Working with consultants and internal teams to really define our SEO strategy and set it on the right path to success
- Power user of Optimizely to allow for rapid iteration and testing
Your impact, one year into the role:
- Significantly evolving every major step in our product funnels in some way, driving improvements that result in $2M+ new revenue opportunities
- Build an intuitive and responsive experience that is tailored to each visitor, and their needs
- Constantly improving our referral program to improve k-factor and virality, making it and increasingly important aspect of our marketing mix
- Consistently and predictably planning and delivering improvements to core metrics
- Scaling up to handling >300k unique monthly visitors
What skills will you bring to the team from day one?
- A passion for uncovering revenue growth opportunities in the product experience and delivering improvements to address them
- Comfortable getting hands on in Optimizely to run tests and experiments quickly and effectively
- Exceptionally high personal standards; good isn’t enough for you, you are chasing greatness!
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills: you’re eager to partner with teams here at Opencare to deeply understand product and market challenges
- Excellent general research skills: you’re equally comfortable analyzing funnel data as you are speaking with Opencare patients to understand where our product experience falls short. You can quickly form opinions based on this data and distill meaningful opportunities quickly
- Creative problem-solving chops: you have a knack for drawing inspiration from great tech products and applying them to the opportunities in your domain
- Strong project management skills: not only can you identify a problem in your product, you can rally a team around that problem and keep them focused on a goal of solving the issue through to completion
- Bias for action and the tenacity to push for innovation and drive change at scale
What skills will you have the opportunity to develop?
- Build a deep understanding of the healthcare space and become a leader in removing barriers from patients looking to improve all aspects of their health
- Use the expertise you’ve gained in growing our product to collaborate with the PM team
- Integral role in scaling a high-growth, high-revenue B2C company