Before you read any further: Our strength at Opencare relies on the diversity of perspective that we work hard to craft on our team. We are all solving the same set of problems from our own unique lenses, and this is fundamental to our success as a business. Experience means something different to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and experiences makes you a valuable asset to our team.
Don’t feel like you perfectly fit this role? Do us a favour and apply anyway! Take Simon for example. He joined Opencare to help scale Facebook performance marketing. When he joined, he had never run a Facebook ad before and within a month, he was managing a 6 figure monthly ad budget. Over the course of the following two years, he’s taken on testing and launching new channels (TV, Radio, Out of Home etc) that were both a first for him and for the business.
To enable people to have optimal health of mind and body, by ensuring they get the preventive care they need.
Opencare is re-designing the dentist visit with a focus on wellness. We live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths. Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist instills fear and confusion in most people. To us, that doesn’t make any sense.
That’s why we’re rebuilding every moment of the dental experience; not only to be impactful during the visit, but life enriching afterward, too. If you never thought you’d say “Wow, I love my dentist!”, our goal is to get you there.
We believe that people reach their full potential at work when they are happy and healthy outside of work. You can learn more about our culture, as well as our professional and personal benefits here. You can also hear about it directly from our team here.
Our Demand Team’s Vision
In order for Opencare to truly impact a change in people’s perceptions around dentistry, we need to attract patients to our platform, and effectively communicate the “why” behind this vision. We want to build a world where going to the dentist is a regular part of your overall wellness routine, and allow for proactive and well-informed decisions to be made around who you trust with this important part of your health.
How will you help to get us there?
As the Engagement Lead at Opencare, we are looking for someone who is hungry to drive impact and own 40% of our revenue through the email, SMS, and referral channels. This person will work cross-functionally, working with our product growth team & content team to generate sustainable growth. A mix of performance-based and lifecycle marketing will be developed in this role.
Your impact, six months into the role:
- Owning and building out our largest revenue channel at Opencare (email/SMS/referrals)
- Leading all decisions regarding technical and design resources, team growth, and strategy for the creation of a world-class email + SMS program
- Ensuring that we have the right automation built in for this channel and working with the existing content team to scale it
- Leveraging automation & blast campaigns to consistently hit targets and nurturing new leads
- Auditing existing tools, structure, processes, and automation to ensure that the channel is set up for profitable scale
Your impact, one year into the role:
- Playing a key role in hiring, training and developing a world-class Engagement team to lead execution, optimization & analysis, and overseeing highly detail-oriented, tactical execution from that team
- Collaborating with the rest of the business to run high tempo experiments & MVPs to increase our funnel conversion, retention rate, and surface new user insights
- Implementing a more holistic & personalized marketing strategy throughout the entire customer experience, eventually merging marketing and product communications
What skills will you bring to the team from day one?
- 5+ years of experience in owning and scaling non-paid channels such as email, SMS, CRM, or referrals in a high growth environment
- Seasoned experience in process automation for B2C and B2B email / SMS / CRM / referral / loyalty / retention marketing
- Experience with building and driving lifecycle marketing programs (B2C is a must, B2B is an asset)
- Exposure to team mentorship and coaching (direct team leadership is not required)