Practice Support Manager
At Opencare, we pride ourselves in working with the best dental practices so patients can receive the quality of care they need and deserve. As a Practice Support Manager, you will have the privilege to work directly with our customers to ensure that they provide an excellent patient experience.
You’ll accomplish this by helping them become an authority on the Opencare platform both by responding to their requests for support and through proactive education via a one to many approach. You’ll work closely within the Customer Success and Product teams to deliver insights based on your customer interactions, helping to mitigate gaps within, and advance our product and service delivery.
More about the role
- You will support Opencare dental practices across North America by responding to inbound email, phone and chat inquiries
- You’ll become an authority on the Opencare platform and advise customers how to get the most out of their experience on the platform
- You will work hand in hand with Customer Success managers to support product adoption and driving dental practice success
- You will gather, analyze and report on insights derived from customer data
- You will develop how-to guides, articles and videos to support a one to many approach to supporting Opencare’s partners
- You will work closely with our remote practice support team to develop a cohesive, unified support experience for Opencare practices
- You will build on Opencare’s customer support software stack, implementing support automations, macros, workflows and playbooks
- You will be quick to identify gaps in our product that affect the success of our customers and you will solve those issues by working closely with our product and engineering teams
- You have at 3-5 years of professional experience in Customer Support or Customer Success
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills - you’re not shy about communicating with partners at any level
- You use a consultative approach when helping clients and you have an ease to build trust to influence their decisions
- You love collaboration and you are used to working closely with other functions like Customer Success and Product
- You’re passionate about customer experience and delivering a high quality of service to the people you support
- You are tech savvy and have experience supporting users of SaaS software
- You are analytical and take action based on data, not just your gut feeling
- You have experience working with customer communication tools (eg. Intercom, Zendesk, Hubspot, etc.)
What we offer you...
- Ownership: from day 1, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).