For us, our team is the engine that powers our growth and we invest a lot of time in finding exceptional individuals who share our passion and believe in our mission. To find these special individuals we are building a world-class Talent Acquisition team, right here in Toronto, who will uncover the best and brightest individuals the world has to offer and bring them to Opencare.
Talent Sourcing at Opencare goes beyond just finding someone’s professional profile, rather it is about understanding each individuals interests and motivations, career ambitions, and unique skills so we can be sure they will not just succeed, but really thrive.
We know the best people in the world come from all walks of life, and our Talent Sourcers are the secret weapon in finding truly exceptional individuals and being their champion. By ensuring we understand each candidate we work with, we can partner with our business leaders to help them solve real-world business problems with Talent.
What you will be doing…
- Discovering and engaging with world-class talent across a variety of platforms, tools, and resources
- Building and nurturing a pipeline of excellent candidates for a number of concurrent positions
- Researching and mapping out business-critical markets to help inform our hiring strategies
- Building deep partnerships with Opencare leaders and acting as their trusted, and respected, talent advisor
- Taking ownership of innovative projects and programs that will help us continue to grow our exceptional team
What you bring to Opencare…
- At least 1 year of experience in a Talent Acquisition role (either Sourcing, Research, Lead Generation, or Recruiting role)
- Deep seated curiosity to fully understand each role before building out comprehensive, and creative, sourcing strategies and market maps so you know where the very best candidates are in the market
- Experience in crafting high-quality tailored messaging that really speaks to each candidate
- Knowledge of some recruitment tools such as boolean searching, Applicant Tracking Systems (eg. Lever, Greenhouse, Taleo), Linkedin Recruiter, and job boards
- Demonstrated track-record of a data-driven approach, starting with candidate pipeline analysis and using the insights to derive messaging and engagement targets to guarantee a successful search
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums, and to all audiences
- Genuine passion for understanding how business problems can be solved through Talent Acquisition
What we offer you...
- Ownership: from day 1, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).