Growth Marketer, Partnerships
Opencare is re-designing the dentist visit with a focus on wellness. We live our most important life moments, from laughing and smiling to eating and talking, through our mouths. Yet for such an important body part, the thought of visiting the dentist inspires fear and confusion in most people. That doesn’t make any sense.
That’s why we’re rebuilding every moment of the dental experience not only to be impactful during the visit, but life enriching afterward, too. If you never thought you’d say “Wow, I love my dentist!”, our goal is to get you there.
We are seeking an ambitious growth marketer to support our acquisition efforts across North America. You’ll join a team of experienced performance marketers who are pushing the boundaries of marketing and developing some of the most creative and effective campaigns and tactics around. This is the right role for someone with a track record of quickly growing businesses in a meaningful way and wants an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing brands in the city.
What business problem will you be owning?
You'll be blazing trails for Opencare into new offline marketing channels, with a focus on building strategic partnerships and leading the evolution of Opencare's marketing efforts into an omni-channel model. Along the way, you will be building a deep acquisition playbook on previously untapped channels to help us replicate success across all of our North American markets.
Your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth in Toronto by scaling our acquisition efforts through offline channels.
What will you learn and work on?
- Your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth in Toronto by scaling our acquisition efforts across offline channels, and uncovering new customers in places that we haven't found them before
- Build meaningful partnerships to drive revenue growth through offline channels, including event marketing, 3rd party brands, dental companies, local business, hyper-local apps, and more
- Break down key levers that can drive meaningful growth, and develop innovative strategies that help us quickly capitalize on those opportunities in a scalable, sustainable, and repeatable way
- Build systems and processes that allow you to effectively manage performance against aggressive targets that you help define
- Create a scalable and repeatable marketing playbook that we can deploy across other cities in North America
- Build thoughtful experiments across all acquisition channels
- Connect with the best performance marketers in the world to grow your own ability
What we offer you...
- Ownership: from day 1, you will be deeply involved in defining the strategy and planning for your team. You will help shape the direction of Opencare!
- Serious investment in your personal growth: we offer leadership coaching, regular access to a performance psychologist, and mentors in Silicon Valley
- Robust wellness program: full health benefits, performance and wellness coaches flown in from San Francisco, in-office yoga sessions, wellness retreats, a nap & meditation room and more...
- Unlimited vacation & sick days: we insist that each employee takes adequate time to recharge and avoid burnout
- Healthy food and drinks: daily organic catered lunches, snack bar and fridge full of healthy snacks
- Top-of-market compensation: we believe that the best people should be compensated as the best people
- Stock options: everyone who works at Opencare owns a part of Opencare and gets considerable financial upside as we continue to grow
- Team events: we share a passion for our work and also know how to have fun (team retreats, monthly events, weekly socials etc.)
- Great downtown location: we have a spacious, open-concept office right at Portland and Adelaide
We’re looking for extraordinary individuals with a passion to make a difference, and the determination to make it happen.
If you believe your experience could add value to Opencare, please consider applying. Experience means different things to each of us, and your unique combination of skills, passions, and background makes you a valuable asset to our team. We know that an open and inclusive environment encourages the most creative problem-solving, and we are always taking on the most challenging problems! Opencare is wholeheartedly committed to adding diverse perspectives and experiences to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Opencare is on a mission to untangle healthcare.
We are passionate believers that preventive care is the best path to optimal health, so we work hard to make getting access to preventative health practitioners as transparent, convenient, and comfortable as possible.
Right now, we are focused on connecting patients to exceptional dental care, which means only recommending the top 10% of dentists in the city. We’re right beside patients every step of the way -- from personalizing the initial search, to making it effortless to book appointments online, and ensuring the actual visit is as enjoyable as possible -- to make sure patients receive an experience that is easy and rewarding.
- Culture is our number one priority - which is why we have such an amazing team! (https://www.opencare.com/culture/)
- We are delivering over $165 million in patient value each year (and growing!)
- Patients love Opencare, giving us a net promoter score higher than their iPhone and Netflix
- Funded by top-tier US venture firms and angels (8VC, ff VC, Real Ventures, Collaborative Fund, and more).